Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travis

Distinguished Community Member

Default Travis

at 11:30 am this morning, Travis said "Going back into hospital. Caring bridge will keep you up to date."

Linnie
    2/27/12

Hi Linnie,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Do you have any idea why Travis went back to the hospital? I hope and pray that nothing bad has happened.

Travis my prayers are with you. May God Bless All of You!

Sue

He did not say, but his words make me think that it was relevant to his recent stay. He did say that he hoped it would be a short stay.

Linnie

I hope it will be a short stay for him. Maybe they want to get the swelling down faster than oral meds can do it. What is his Caring Bridge site? Tattoo

Post on caringbridge.org was written by someone else, who said:

2/27/12
    Neurosurgeon on call did a neuro evaluation. Travis had a CT scan this afternoon, bloodwork, and poked again to have an IV line installed, all with no complaining.

Travis just posted less than 2 minutes ago 11:26am 2/28/12

"I was to have lunch and if the pain is no worse I'd be on my way home after that. Should beat the bad weather up. Mom is freaking out. I'm glad to be going home! Nothing (bad) to be keeping me here."

Community Member

Let me update you all here. I've been here less than 24 hours. Met with the surgeon and they see no reason to keep me. Will need to tilt the bed a bit more but otherwise thats about it. They didn't do anything new or odd while I was here. Did a second CT from the one conducted last Friday.

I'll be back here to see the doctor in about 10 days to have the stitches pulled.

Thanks for the concern everybody.

--Travis

Welcome back Travis. Glad it was nothing serious and that you will be leaving for home soon. This surgery causes one to need time to adjust to all the changes. Allow yourself that time which I know you will. Glad to have you back with us, your Braintalk family. Tattoo

Hi Travis,

I'm glad to see you are back. I wish you only the best and I will be praying for you. May God Bless You!

Sue

Yesturday, Travis said "Been laying in a hospital bed since Monday evening. Wake ups every 2 hours including night for exams. Have had some of the nurses I had before. Expect to be here a little bit longer."

Linnie
    Travis has his computer with him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast