Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data tracking

Hello there

At the bottom of every page you will see something very similar to ... Page generated in 1.7915 seconds with 13 queries. This will be different for every page you visit. I would like for you to reply to this thread with the time and queries on any page you visit. Please tell me which page you're on and the time and queries. This will help me find slow spots and hopefully speed them up a bit :)

Example:

Posting new thread
    Page generated in 0.3117 seconds with 18 queries.
    Last edited by Mike Weins; 02-18-2012, 10:08 AM. Reason: fixed smilie
    Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
    Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
    Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Page generated in 0.4416 seconds with 18 queries.

what's happenin thread, emotional support forum

page 39, 12:52AM

jeannie
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Comment

From posting in the 'Here's what happened' thread to the main Forum page

13 queries

2-15-12

10:34 a.
      m.

Could the time it says it loads and the actual time it loads on my computer be different based on my internet speed and my puter's capabilities. I ask because it sure seems longer than that at my end maybe by about a second lol. Sometimes the main Forum page takes longer to come up for me and every once in a while I have to click on the the selected title again to get it to load. I figure that's my dang puter lol.
      Last edited by houghchrst; 02-15-2012, 06:46 AM. Reason: question

Comment

Page generated in 1.6016 seconds with 13 queries.

brain talk communities page (list of forums) 11:31AM
        WE ARE BT!

Comment

Yeah that's about the time I am getting with the main forum list page. For me it actually takes about 3 seconds lol.

Comment

Page generated in 0.7684 seconds with 18 queries

going from braintalk communities page to emotional support forum

4:08PM
            WE ARE BT!

Comment

Page generated in 0.8022 seconds with 14 queries. New Posts

Page generated in 0.4042 seconds with 21 queries. this thread
              Sher
              My Life Menu: CFS probably since birth, full flavored since the 80s, with Fibromyalgia, Major Depression with a side order of Anxiety and Agoraphobia sauce, Restless Leg Syndrome with spicy Other Sleep Disorders, 11 Eye Surgeries, a generous helping of Gut Problems

Comment

Page generated in 0.4826 seconds with 20 queries. Responding to Restless Leg Syndrome -- except it was't up that fast, more like 10 sec.
                Sher
                My Life Menu: CFS probably since birth, full flavored since the 80s, with Fibromyalgia, Major Depression with a side order of Anxiety and Agoraphobia sauce, Restless Leg Syndrome with spicy Other Sleep Disorders, 11 Eye Surgeries, a generous helping of Gut Problems

Comment

Page generated in 0.8112 seconds with 18 queries.

this page from braintalk communities forum list.

1040PM.
                  WE ARE BT!

Comment

Page generated in 1.6987 seconds with 13 queries.

on braintalk communities forums list page

1049am
                    WE ARE BT!

Comment

Page generated in 0.501 seconds with 23 queries. for this page, but took much longer
                      Sher

Comment

Page generated in 0.3888 seconds with 18 queries for Post Quick Reply in Emotional Support.
                        Sher

Comment

Page generated in 0.8601 seconds with 18 queries.

this page. 1208PM
                          WE ARE BT!

Comment

Page generated in 0.4102 seconds with 24 queries. This page

However, I'm getting bounced out before I can finish a post or when I take a bathroom break. I have to keep re-signing in.
                            Sher

Comment

You have reached the maximum number of posts (1) allowed in a 1 minute period for this forum.

What's happening?
                              Sher

Comment

Working...
                              X