News on Lor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News on Lor

I heard from Lor's daughter. This is what is happening.

My mom is getting stronger every day. She is walking with a walker right now and talking well. She is also eating on her own, although she is still learning how to properly hold her silverware. She does however have brain damage. They will not know how much until her therapy is over. She can read well also, however she does not remember how to read a hand clock. She also is unable to write letters or draw things that you ask her too. Her logic isn't too strong right now, but we are hoping it comes back. She does have memory loss as well. She does not remember her epilepsy chat rooms or Facebook too much. We are hoping that will come back though. Thank you for your concern! Hope this helps!
    Needing lots of prayers she will come back to us.

Thanks for the update. My prayers are going out to Lor that she will be able to come back and keep us company.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Comment

Thank you so very much for the update on Lor. I have her in my prayers

Comment

oh, I'm tearful reading this but glad to know. Helps to know what we need to pray for. Thanks Chris

Comment

my prayers go out to lor and her family.

i don't know exactly what happened...it sounds like a long, uncontrollable seizure or a stroke happened.

i hope lor gets back to us soon. the harder she works, the more her memory will come back.

jeannie
          WE ARE BT!
          "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
          "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
          "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Comment

I have some new from Lor's husband, he has given me a message that he asked me to relay to her friends here at BrainTalk Communities.

Tell everyone Lorraine is doing better and is now in rehab. She can walk
            with very little assistance but will be in rehab for several months. She can talk very clearly and eats without restriction. The only restriction she
            has is thickened fluid for now. She cannot write yet but rehab should help
            that issue. I keep reminding her of you guys and hope she can get back online in the near future to talk with you.

Thanks for thinking of Lorraine
            "The Most Determined Win!"

” If Windmills do indeed cause cancer, wouldn’t spinning them backwards cure it?” 🤪

Comment

Thank you for the update!

More prayers going out.

Comment

Thank for the update and will keep my prayers for her.

Comment

praying for Lor

Comment

Thank you both for the updates.

Comment

I hope Lor imroves rapidly. She has been on my mind almost constantly.
                      Last edited by joy; 01-27-2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X