Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone heard from Lor ?

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Default Anyone heard from Lor ?

Lor hasn't posted around here for a long time. Has anyone talked to her via eamil, Facebook or anything?

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Jingle,

I sent Lor an e-mail a couple of days ago but I still haven't heard a single word from here. I will be sure and let you know if I hear from her. It's been a long time since she has been on the forum.
    Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue

Lor's sister posted this on Novermber 26,2011 "She is in a the hospital right now in ICU." Lor's sister is understandably secretive about why Lor was or is still there.

Linnie

ICU on NOVEMBER 26!!! ??? Oh dear. Please, let's all pray for Lor.

I just got a reply from Lor's Sister, who said "She is very slowly progressing. Will be in assisted living home-type setting for a couple more months.Still in hospital today."

Lor last posted on Thanksgiving day, when she seemed fine.

I didn't ask her sister for any more info, as she doesn't know me.

Linnie
    Last edited by linniec; 12-31-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Hi Linnie,

Thanks for letting us know about Lor. I'm sorry to hear she's still in the hospital. If you hear from Lor's sister let her know I will be praying for Lor and the family, thank you.

Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue

Does anyone know what happened to Lor to put her in the hospital for so long and now need assisted living? Please understand that I am not being nosy .... I'm worried. Is Lor's problem due to epilepsy?

Sending Lor some Christmas hugs.

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Oh my gosh, my worst nightmare has come true! I have had Lor on my mind constantly for as long as she has been gone.
    I posted in Emotional Support Forum some time ago, asking if anybody had heard anything from her.
    i just happened to see someone here had posted also so I stopped by to see if there was word.

I know Lor has Epilepsy because she refered to it at times. I also have had private conversations with her concerning my granddaughter. I have had some seizures also and I wanted to know all I could find to help myself as well as my granddaughter. I have posted here also a few times so I don't feel like I'm intruding.

My heart aches for Lor. She had not indicated any problems in our talks. I'm totally shocked by this news. I hope Lor can feel the prayers and love we all are sending her way. God does work miracles and I pray whatever is wrong HE will touch her in a special way.

Thank you Linnic for sharing this with those of us that care greatly for Lor. Julia
    Last edited by Jo6; 01-01-2012 at 02:37 PM.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

How devastating. Lots of prayers and hugs for Lor and her family.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast