Thread: someone could use some prayers

Distinguished Community Member

Default someone could use some prayers

one of my son's best friends has shingles in his eye. causing him severe migraines. no health insurance. self employed chiropractor & a very nice guy. plus under tremendous stress right now which doesn't bode well for recovery!

would appreciate any good thoughts & healing prayers going his way. his name is Rob.

thanks!

My prayers for Rob to recovery.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Lots of prayers Pati for a speedy recovery and no recurring problems.

My prayers are with Rob that he will recover quicky and be able to handle the medical bills. Wishing You and Your Friend only the best and May God Bless All of You!

Sue

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Pati, you know you have my prayers and warm healing thoughts for Rob. The has to be painful. I've had shingles and although it was when I was a child, I haven't forgotten the pain. I have often wondered if some of my health problems now have any connection to the shingles. I hope the pain does not cause permanant eye damage.

take care dear, Jo ((((Pati))))
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

My prayers are with ROb and my grandfather, he is in the hospital also with shingles, he got it all over his body, on the tongue, inside the ears and on the privates as well, he is 95 years old and had to be tight to the bed so he did not scratch himself, scared the heck out of us.

Also, could everyone add my daughter to their prayers, I had mentioned before that she is being having issues with legs pains, we took her to the doctors and they order an MRI of the entire spine, her pain is more than the usual growing pains and they think it might be something wrong with the spine. Her reflexes are also out of whack, she has no feeling on the left leg and the right was in extreme pain after the test. Hopefully is something easy to cure, keeping my fingers crossed. We are doing MRI tonight and seeing the doctor on Thursday.

thanks everyone. I'm praying Rob doesn't lose his eyesight (wearing a patch right now).

Bella,my father also has shingles on his body & has been in a world of pain & misery for nearly a year now.

And of course we'll all say a prayer for your daughter & hope the tests will soon provide some answers. must be very scary for all of you to be wondering why she's in this situation. keep positive thoughts going!

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

I pray that God wraps His arms around those of you that are in special need be it be mentioned or not mentioned here.

I, too, have had the shingles, and I now know what to wish on my worst enemy
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

prayer's for rob and i do hope his eye isn't effected by this.

jeannie
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Thinking and praying for Rob,, any word how he's doing?