Thread: test

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar

Default test

I'm just testing to see if I can post
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Distinguished Community Member

Linda, Happy New Year!

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Default hello

This is another test---
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Default I can now post new threads and post replies to threads--I think.

I am using a different page formation (mobilized page) and it seemsto be working!

Ann, Hope your New Year was fun. John and I went to a small party. Everyone was talking with each other--it was really interesting and fun. We just all clicked.

I ended last year with a bad fall--slammed my head and neck into wood and got a huge bump on the top of my head so I was just relaxing over the holidays and it was really nice. Now, if I can just have all holidays be so great--without having to crack my skull!

We are already starting to plant things in the greenhouses for next spring's farmers' markets.
    We are planting a dwarf blueberry plant (called Tophat) that will grow well in a container.We also are planting a cranberry plant that will grow in a container or in the ground (does not need a bog). keeps us hopping here on the farm.
    Last edited by Lazarus; 01-02-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    Linda~~~~

Linda, I am sorry to hear about your fall and your head! Be Thee Careful. I hope that the recovery is swift.

I am always interested in your description of what is going on in the green house. The cranberries and blueberries are a nice addition to the figs! So many things to spread on toast or put in salads. :)
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Smile Hello my friend

:oLong time since we have chatted....I am sorry to read about your fall. I fell out of my scooter this summer and fractured my ribs. long recovery. Just in time for 2 rounds of chemo then lost power in october storm...no utilities for 6 days. no fun. other than that had 26 family members here for xmas. my sisters did all the cooking. We had a nice day. Email me when you can. love, Ann

Hey Laz, how are you? This is CatInTheHat. I do not know if you remember me. talk to you later

Default hello

I'm a bit lost. Is this Annie of Greenfield?

I am better--the lump on my head is smaller but my neck is painful. However, I am well on the way to mending.

Your fall sounds quite bad. Did your scooter lose balance?

Which chemo are you doing? How is it going?
    Linda~~~~

Hi Linda, sorry you had to get your head cracked, but glad the Holidays were nice and peaceful in spite of this.

Your farm is always interesting. You do different things. Our farmer's market is great, but I see mostly the same things when I go in the summer. I do like the fresh vegetables and fruits that I get from there. I know that you are a very healthy cook.

I am also wondering if this is the same Annie that I remember from years ago. Hope she comes back on and lets us know.

Virginia
    Virginia

Distinguished Community Member Abby2006's Avatar

Hi Linda

Abby
    Stand for something or you will fall for anything