Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off Topic, may be fun, a bit like a scavenger hunt; bet ya find something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off Topic, may be fun, a bit like a scavenger hunt; bet ya find something!

Here's places to look under the mattress or in a jar buried in the backyard...

Happy hunting!

This 1st URL takes you to the NY website.
    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

This one takes you to the IN website.

This one takes you to the CA website.

This does not pass go, but goes directly to the MN website.

Click on the URL below and change the last "two letters" in the Google search argument window to your home state or any other state.

After you visit a selected state, enter your own last name, maiden name, friends’ names, parents’ names, relatives, coworkers, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc.

Typically skip the first name unless too many are returned, then enter a letter or two or three to reduce the size of the list returned.

OK! Can ya let us all know if ya found something?

Comment

I found a little bit for my cousin-in-law, and I'm looking for more. Going back in. THis is great! thank you.

Linnie

Comment

Working...
      X