Thread: Got Lost in 2003 by the Flood Found my way Home

New Community Member

Default Got Lost in 2003 by the Flood Found my way Home

I have tried to find BrainTalk for years on and off. BrainTalk help me so very much with information from fellow sufferer's. I suffer for so many conditions now that I had to find you again. I have Fibromyalgia, Major Depression Disorder since I was 5 years old, Scoliosis, multiple Thoracic fractures and Lumbar, Degenerate Disk Disease, my Dr said it really is BAD, Osteoarthritis, Cancer 2x-Malignant 1x Benign. Mentally I have been in really bad shape.

I am hoping to connect with others with my conditions. Hope to learn from you and maybe I can help others. I am pretty much home bound, I can't seem to make myself get out. I can't seem to even get a doctors appt for the Depression, I don't know why. When I think about calling I start thinking about having to get out and I freeze.

Anyway I didn't mean to got there here at my re-introduction.

I am Glad to be back.
    Last edited by SandraM; 12-11-2011 at 12:49 PM.

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Hi Sandra and welcome back. I am so sorry to hear about your diagnoses. I also have fibromyalgia and suffer from debilitating depression. Other things also but the list is too depressing to rewrite here.

There are many old timers and new people. Things have changed a bit but we are still BrainTalk lol.

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Welcome Home SandraM. YEs, somethings may look a little different, but we are still Brain Talk. I'm sorry for all you health issues. I have so many I don't normally post them, but when someone that is new or hasn't been here for awhile it's good to know what things are on your mind.

Take care and check out some of the Forums that deal with what you have. Emotinal Support Forum is also a good all around Forum. you may want to try that. I hope you will.

If we can help you get around just yell real loud. Take care, Jo
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Smile

sorry, my post found me
    Last edited by Jo6; 12-17-2011 at 06:42 PM.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

New Community Member

Thanks everyone, It is kinda hard for me to find my way around the site. I looks so complicated which scares me off, but I going to keep trying till I learn how all these button work. Today is a Spinal day about time for a pain pill.

Distinguished Community Member

Hi there, I hope your painis under control by now. I know the routine well myself. I hope you will visit the Emotional Support forum especially. For one reason, most of the people that have welcomed you all use that forum. So you should feel at home if you visit us there. I am hoping to hear from you anywhere here at BrainTalk tho. I visit several forums myself. Welcome back

Distinguished Community Member

To Sandra - To navigate, start with the home page. At the top of it, there is, like, a menu bar. Then, click on Home, or Forum, or New Posts. The page you get with Forum leads to to an extended index. Part way down, you will see a listing for Emotional Support. At this point, you will find some interesting entries if you click on it.