Logging in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logging in

Like Sally, I was unable to log in w my correct user name and password until I tried Sally's way of starting a thread. Since you can't tell us if you are having trouble you may need to start a thread!

Missed BT. Glad this break was short compared to others. Big thanks to those who did the work.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

I wasn't able to log in until I tried to reply in this thread. Then my log in info worked.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by agate View Post
      I wasn't able to log in until I tried to reply in this thread. Then my log in info worked.
      Hi Agate - good to "see" you. Well, now we know 2 ways to get back in.

Comment

Hi, ANN!Yes, many thanks to everyone who made the transition possible in such a short time--AND with updates about how it was going.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

thanks for the info on how to log in!

mark s.

Comment

agate,
            Hello! How did you get to the forum? My email from them did not get me here, nor can I add it to my favorites.
            Lady

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

Comment

mark s., glad you made it!Lady, I was using my old Favorites link for updates on the transition, and today they announced the URL to go to. Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... (I don't see any way to make that an active link.)I went to it but couldn't log in. When I went to this forum, though, and tried to post, my log-in information worked fine.I didn't ever get any e-mails from them though I do get e-mail notifications of posts in threads I've subscribed to.Edited to add: Wow! I didn't have to activate the link. It was DONE FOR ME.One problem, though. I can't get paragraph breaks to work in this post...
              Last edited by agate; 08-15-2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

I think I said thanks to everyone for getting us up in another thread, but I'll add it here also just in case.

Wonder if we will get our threads that were already started?

Virginia
                Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia View Post
                  I think I said thanks to everyone for getting us up in another thread, but I'll add it here also just in case.

Wonder if we will get our threads that were already started?

Virginia
                  Hi Virginia! I read somewhere in the new braintalkcommunities.org that our recent posts will stay archived as read only but that we can copy and paste the last one to restart any thread. Can't tell you where I read it. More or less, this is a new beginning.:)
                  ANN

Comment

Working...
                  X