No announcement yet.

Any Relief To Be Had ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee , has everybody found a solution for Restless Leg Smydrome ? It's been so long since a post I was wondering.

Ken still does the jumping. He has been a bit better since I had surgery. He is afraid he will hurt me. He isn't WELL,but won't even tell me what's going on. I think he is fretting about getting old. ~ ~ It happens to the best of us if we are lucky.

What meds. Have been helpful? Share with us, OK?

Take care all, Jo s
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

i use the old standby flexerile or its generic i shouod say. and i have been on baclofen for years, well since the early 90's. some day i try both but not always with good luck. i hope you find something that will help you soon.

Comment

maybe try b12? hope somwrhing works!

Comment

I know this is a old post, but I thought I would tell what works great for me. Ropinirole hcl 1mg tab at bed time. That 's the generic for Requip.
          Think not that you are limited because of what you cannot do, but think instead of all you have, the talents God has given you. " D. De Haan "

Comment

Gee, glad somebody posted here. Burr is this over the counter or do you have to have a script? It sure would be a blessing to find something that helps.

Glad you joined BT. There are still many that post in different forums. Thanks for the tip on Restless Leg Syndrome.

take care, Julia s
            Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
            'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

Working...
            X