headaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headaches

I'dlike to know if you still suffer from headaches nearly two years after your treatment?

Sure - sometimes Leonie

And..............apparently there are a gazillion reasons for them

But - if you get them TOO much you ought to see your Dr. especially once your have suffered an Ane - cured or not.

I hope you aren't getting them alot!
    sigpic Tropical Trish
    7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
    One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

Comment

Oh yes, mine are because of sensitivity to pressure changes in the weather, also flying gives me headaches for about three days. Talk to your doctor if you notice a pattern , he or she may be able to help you track the triggers,. Good luck honey, and like Trish said if they are often , see your doctor :)
      ging
      Last edited by Ging; 11-27-2011, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Thank you, ladies, I get them occasionally they last one or two days, sometimes three, they are all around my head and my head feels so heavy then.

Comment

Hi Leonie. I was coiled and have a shunt. I get them too. I seem to think the weather affects me too. I tracked them with a headache diary at first but don't any longer. I actually get them less now after my rupture than before, I used to get a lot of headaches before my rupture.
          Shelly
          Shelly

Comment

Well these headaches are just one major pain arn't they - no matter the reason!

I am working hard on improving my health to get rid of them.

Never had many headaches in my life but ~ after the glow in the dark junglejuice they gave me for a CT Scan ~ I have been getting what I call eye migraines!

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

This is all after being coiled with stent ...

Makes one wonder that's for sure - why we get them but everyone is different. I see my brain dude later this month so will see if he can tell me more about the subject in general.

...and when/if we should worry
            !
            sigpic Tropical Trish
            7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
            One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

Comment

Shelscha I am going to have a headache diary, as you had, it seems a good idea. Do you all feel sleepy when you have headaches? I feel terribly sleepy, and then I have a foul temper.Sometimes I take some medecines for two days and the headache goes away . It' s so helpful to talk to people who had aneurysm
              Well I still have mine which is wrapped. I wonder, if you have stent that means they opened your skull, didn't they?

Comment

Leonie. Mine was coiled then a year later they used liquid onyx in the artery. The shunt is in my head to control the pressure and they did cut my head to put that in. I am tired often, I don't think from headaches. I think my fatique has a lot to do with my dizziness and balance issues.
                Shelly
                Shelly

Comment

Shelscha, I am sorry you feel dizzy and have balance issues. Just after the operation I had balance issues, they wouldn't leave me walk alone for a few days, and I had to exercise to learn to walk safely and to go upstairs and downstairs. I felt tired then and I feel tired sometimes and I think the medecines I have to take may tire me. But I don't mean I always feel tired , I also feel fine and then it is great. But [I]admit I am a worrier

Comment

Hi leonie and everyone it has been a long time but I am back.

Leonie I still get headaches and dizzyness now 9years later. Think it is because I am always tired and have young children. You can see them in my photo the youngest is now four.

I had an mri/mra scan in October get my results in January because of my headaches and dizzyness drink plenty of water and rest when you need too. Hope you feel better soon. Jess.***

Comment

Thanks for your advice.Most of the time I feel OK and even very well sometimes, and then I don't know why I have a headache, I rest, I lie down and take some medecine.I had one yesterday, rested and took 2 tablets, I am OK today. I get tired easily. Jess 2002, it must be difficult to cope with young children. And I'll think of you.
                      When I read your messages I am reassured: when I feel so low , I feel like a freak ( well maybe it is not the right word, but see what I mean.)
                      All the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X