Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sally in in hospital

Distinguished Community Member

Exclamation Sally in in hospital

I have been trying to find someone who had an email or phone to contact Sally. Cherie had an old number and it paid off:

She is in the hospital. Nothing broken but she had to call 911 on Friday because she still could not move from the couch and couldn't get a hold of her daughter. Hopes to be home later this week. She has asked that you put the word out.

Well she is found, hallelujah. And nothing broken is excellent.

If you belong SallyC's other home forum- pls let them know. I posted but it holds new posts for review:(

It's a better day already.

ANN w the help of Cherie & Sal!
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

I honestly did not think I even had her email till Jeanie Z sent it to me. Then I found a phone/address book from 7 years ago and there was her home and cell #. It paid off. So nice to have a community that looks out for its members. I'll try to get an update in a couple days.

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Smile

:) Cherie the email I sent Sally that I sent you a CC of came back to me undeliverable. I'm glad you were able to find her phone number and get the info. Let us know when you hear more. Thanks, Jeanie :)

There is no doubt in my mind she will have a CNA and a PT at home at the very least. I am sure they will push a skilled nursing facility but I know Sally too well to think she would allow that if there was any possible way to avoid it. I will try to call again later today and update after the doc, PT, and dischange team have visited her and put their heads together.

I hope she is better soon. Sally always answered my questions here. My prayers are for her.

It looks as though the medical facilities that are available to us are working successfully for Sally (911, in-bed hospital care, the later CNA.) May she have a smooth recovery.

Care for us does seem to work well when it is needed regardless of the false rumors spread by the media.

Gabriella:angel:
    Progressive/Relapsing MS, Myasthenia Gravis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
    Advocate for ADA, Artist's Community for Change, ADAPT, Universal Living in Place, HopeKeepers, Complementary and Alternative Medicine

"Life is mostly froth and bubble, two things stand like stone. Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own"........Adam Lindsay Gordon

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Get well soon, Sally! Hope you're able to eat well and rest a lot!
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

Distinguished Community Member Abby2006's Avatar

How is she doing?

Abby
    Stand for something or you will fall for anything

I tried both her #s yesterday early evening , this morning and just a few minutes ago. No answer. Perhaps her battery is dead and she is unable to receive calls. She did not tell me what hospital she is in. I'll continue to try and get an update.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast