Page 82 of 106 FirstFirst ... 7325272777879808182838485868792 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin'

Distinguished Community Member

I am so glad you are getting to go along. You will find enough to entertain yourself when he is at work. I use to do that and if all else, I'd read. Just getting to go was better than being home alone. I am anxious to go camping somewhere myself soon.

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

I too am glad you will get to go with hubby. Like Joy I used to go on some of these trips. Sometimes I would walk if a Mall was near by,spend much of the day. Also if the town was close by I would check out all the interesting old
    Stores. I also read a lot.

Now that Ken is retired I would love to do some of these things again, he does not like to do these things. When late summer gets here I have already told Beth I would go to Fripp Island with her and Susan. Maybe take a granddaughter or 2

That's too far away. I WANT TO GO NOW. RANTOVER

LOVE Y'all, Jo
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Community Member

You guys are SO right. I know better - I knew better. I was thinking about this again recently. I think I just need to go back to therapy. It keeps me in check. Haven't gone cause can't afford it but hubby now has a job so soon I'll go.

Yep - Hubby finally got a job - a good job too! Some stress has lifted. I am grateful!

How is everyone? I'm on my about 5th cold of the season ugh. My voice is all scratchy. Nose stuffed, dang.

So the dance studio job. I freaked out for no reason I guess? All is well from what I can tell. I gave them a month's notice but then took it back. So far I've tried to discuss it further but both of the directors are just too busy? So I just go and I teach and maybe at some point they'll say I'm done or maybe not? Confusing I know.

Besides going to therapy I need a dentist too! Broken tooth.

What's everyone up to?

Love,
    Sly

hello what can i say?
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

"Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

all that is here is chirping crickets

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Clouds you have many things to say. Do you remember the Chit Chat room back when we mostly used the chat rooms? I remember back then ad you were in there a lot? This was back in maybe 1999? Long time,but I remember a lot of things from back then.

We did have some good times while we all got to know each other. There are quite a few from that period of time that are here, still posting.

if you notice I don't really have any thing to say. I boar everybody to death with tales of my kids and grandkids. THEY are my life and when I have the energy I do things with them. IN between Times I hang out here at BT

Everybody here feels like my family. When I feel like sitting long enough I am going to change my avatar. That ugly old women with the big red hat is really not me. Lol
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

cooked a turkey dinner yesterday. cold here but not complaining cause spring is in the air. still have 3 deer eating here-spoiled with cut up apples now. concussion has now cost me almost $1,000. watching far too much TV. son still living here. have lost another 2#. Lor,happy to know you got a new camper. Sly,go back to therapy if it helps you. Jo,you are not boring. cannot think of anything else to chirp about.

Community Member

Made an appointment for Monday - called my therapist and left her a message saying I'll pay something when I come in - told her to call me if that won't work. She didn't so yay I'm IN! Hubby just got a job I told her too and guess what, we'll have insurance again! You're so right Pati - I'm glad I made an appointment - I really need to be there.

Hi everyone! Much love to you all!!

Sly

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Not much happenin' here. I'm just sittin' here in a hotel room in Ottawa. Ill. I came with John who came due to work. We'll be here a week then home for a break for the weekend the back monday. I figure, why not go? At least I can see John every day. I'm just sittn' on the bed watching the History Channel. I didn't eat lunch cuz I didn't wanna walk out in the cold to walk next door to "Craker Barrel". There's not much to do if you don't drive. Maybe tomarrow to see what they sell ther (it's a restaurant but the have another room like a general store). The "Kmart" is about 3/4 mile from here but I don't wanna walk that far this time of year (temp. is in the 20,s). Oh, this is a "Hampton Inn". It's not bad however they are remodeling so the lobby is torn up & we have to walk trough a sorta' tunnel of paper stips hanging from the ceiling, to get to the elevator.
    Lorraine (lor)

Page 82 of 106 FirstFirst ... 7325272777879808182838485868792 ... LastLast