Page 91 of 106 FirstFirst ... 164161818687888990919293949596101 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin'

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Dee, its good to hear from you. I'm glad for you things are going much better .. It helps to get out and do things in the yard. You take care of yourself and don't hurt anything working in the yard.

my love, Julia ((((DeeDee))))
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pati Sly has been good enough to grace us with her real name signed at the end of post #883 I believe.

thank you Stacy for trusting us enough to allow a bit of of your safety zone to come down.

Distinguished Community Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRIS & LOR!!!!!! hope both of you will feel special today! easy date to remember eh?

Happy Birthday CHris and Lor!!!

Hope both of you have a wonderful day!
    Take care,
    Dawn

Community Member

Christina, that was so sweet thank you. I didn't remember that I had shared my name once - maybe twice? I feel 100% comfortable that I did here. Blessed to be a part of your group.

XO,
    Sly

Community Member

I second those Happy Birthday wishes!!! Happy B'Day!

exhausted sleeping listening to alex jones on gcnlive .com boston news
    Last edited by clouds z; 04-19-2013 at 10:25 AM.
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

happy birthday
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

clouds,

you can get really overworked listening to the same bad news over and over again. i find the constant repetition of the same thing to be mind-numbing. i also find the breaking-in to bring recent information to be rude to the person already talking and most of the time not worth breaking in.

personally, i find the type of reporting that alex jones and other people with the same agenda to be really distasteful. these people promote mostly false and sensational stories, a lot of them conspiracy theories. they really try to paint the worst in people without having solid facts to back up their theories. they make lots of money by pandering to our fears.

i think reading the news is a lot less stressful...no repetition, no breaking news, only news that has been checked for accuracy.

i truly hurt for the people killed at the boston marathon and also the police officer killed by the terrorists. their families are unimaginably sad.

the best we can do is treat each other kindly and realize there are more good people in this world than bad. and quit listening to people like alex jones.

jeannie
    Last edited by tic chick; 04-19-2013 at 09:58 PM.
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

how about rt russia today on youtube?the banks all ripping us off reports with max kaiser --what a joke this world is--thom hartman i seldom can hardly stand

Page 91 of 106 FirstFirst ... 164161818687888990919293949596101 ... LastLast