Page 80 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5305070757677787980818283848590 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin'

Distinguished Community Member

nothing happening much cold days

poverty

politicians dont care -theyre all rich too

they refuse to pay for dental-even though ER costs more
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

for our tax money going for their war crimes they can go to hell
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Community Member

Friends! I miss you all! It's late and I will come back and read soon. I hope everyone is ok.

Love,
    Sly

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

glad you are still with us. be watching for chapter # 3. You take care and many hugs conning your way. my love, jo
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

hey ya'll!

well, we got about 3 inches of snow right quick yesterday, in about 4 hour's, then it started to rain. it's 41 degree's now, supposed to get up to 57 tomorrow then back down to 24!!!

so, i went outside and shovelled the slushy snow or snowy slush, depending on your view. more of a matter of pushing it aside than lifting up the shovel, cause it weigh's a ton! i went and shovelled out a path to the street drain's cause if the water doesn't go down them, it'll freeze up in the driveway. the water is running all down now .

a friend told me there is a zumba class (exercise to music with a latin american beat), at a church a few minute's down the road from me. it's tonight and i think i'll give it a try.

my kitchen tile came in. february will be a busy month, cause i will tile my backsplash's.

happy to see everyone coming in to say "hey" everyday and keep us up on "What's Happenin'"...

thank you for sharing and caring,
    jeannie
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

went for my blood draw yesterday. not at all sure what's going on except am sick of this brain stuff. can hardly wait to get th e bills.

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hey all, just sitting here listening to the ridiculous rain that is screwing with the minds of my flowers and shrubs again this year. Be interested to see what blooms and what doesn't this year.

today is shortcake's 12th birthday but we a re flat broke so will be celebrating it Saturday. Has kept me bummed all day. Dad always manages to make sure there is a bit of something and shortcake is old enough to know that they all can't be perfect.

Been without a cigarette for almost 48 hrs. Not faring well today. Save it for the smoking forum.

Happy birthday to shortcake!!!!!

Pati, I hope everything goes good with your test and that they fine something smiple to make you feel good.

We are getting a heat wave before it dipps down into the -1 below.

Not much going on. just wanted to day hi to everyone.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Happy 12th Birthday to Shortcake!

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Hi all, Sorry I haven't been here in awhile. I'm just sittin' here waiting for the delivery men to bring our new couch & chair. John got some money from something, when his dad died, so we had the money. Also, they were having a special when we bought it and we got a new wide screen T.V. Something else...We have been camping in our same little pop-up camper for 8 years. Misc. things are breaking down & the plastic fabric windows are getting cloudy. Earlier (a week ago) we went to a camper show & found a new camper. The best thing to me is that it has a bathroom. I hated having to walk to the lavitory at 2am or sit in the corner on a porta' potty. It has a little stove & frig too. I dought we will use the stove much but a frig is nice.
    Lorraine (lor)

Page 80 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5305070757677787980818283848590 ... LastLast