Page 67 of 106 FirstFirst ... 17375762636465666768697071727797 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin'

Lets hope and the BT problems get fix soon, having it come up one day and the other not is driving me crazy.

Hope everyone is doing OK. As for me, going to have a Hysterectomy done on November 30, after some going back and forth I decided to just have it done and over with, my hubby seems to think that I should just sit and wait until menopause hits, since then my issues will go away, but he is not the one in pain, etc. If I had had a bat I would have hit him with it, men do not understand. I am waiting till November because Mom is coming for another lengthy visit and will use the opportunity for her to help me. And it is in between Thanksgiving and Christmas for me to recover.

My girls and husband are fine. My issues with the loan modification with BOA are seem to be over, we got the final documentation last week, signed and approved. I had to go thru Fannie Mae to get it done, but they helped and now we are good. Finally.

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Hello LaBella, honey if you need a "hyster" go ahead and do it. I still had to take hormones for awhile afterwards, but small price to pay to get rid of some of the other problems. I never once regretted going ahead with mine and no indeed, men do NOT understand!!

I'm glad your girls are doing well. I know that is a lot to go thru all at the same time. It's good to have the surgery while your Mom is with you. She will feel useful and you will be able to get over the worst of it all.

You take care and prayer and love comming your way.

Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member

I have no idea what godaddy is but BT is apt to lose alot more people if they don't get things straightened out. after years of having it on my favorites I finally had to give up.

Bella,glad you have the surgery scheduled & hope all goes well.you deserve a break from family trauma/drama for awhile!

my cat spent 3 days in a cave/nest she made for herself in the utility room. today she's walking better so hopefully will continue to improve. animals have more healing sense than humans in my opinion.

waited 6 mos for a sale to buy new shoes. so what did I do? after trying on 15 pairs of clogs I picked out a pair of SAS clogs & they were NOT 20% off!! I may return them since the price was so ridicules for something I will very rarely wear. grrrr

wildfires are getting worse. now 5,000 firefighter's. dry lightening predicted all weekend on both sides of mountains. scary.

hope everyone will have a good weekend!

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

hi pati!

i had a similar problem using my old bookmark for bt. try this: delete your current bookmark for bt. then click on this link and see if it works for you: http://braintalkcommunities.org/content.php that will take you to the homepage. if it works, sign in with your name and password and check "remember me", then use that as your new bookmark. tell me if it works

i was putting stuff away in my new cupboards and i twisted my neck...i heard a little click and then instant pain. i have some pain meds and muscle relaxants the doc prescribed me to have on hand when i get pain from ticcing a body part too much. i have taken the pain meds and relaxants the last 3 days and have been in a sleepy "purple haze". i am going to call the massage therapist and get an appointment because i know this needs work. i am sleeping on a heating pad on low at night and it helps me sleep, but the pain is still there when i wake up. i can move my neck now, though.

very cool and rainy here. i feel those winter blues kind of tickling me already...it's going to be a long winter .

thank you for sharing and caring,
    jeannie
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Cool

Pati, I don't know what a "godaddy" is either so Joy enlighten us. Teach me how to spell too while you are at it!!

Somebody tell me where those little ghost, smilies and such are. It seems I've lost a lot of things and still can't change my Avatar.

Something new every time I go to a Dr. Had a re-check with Pulmonary Dr. I have Bronchitis with Acute Exacerbation. He put me on "Symbicort". you know the one that is on TV all the time and they say if you have sudden death be sure you call this # "?

I take this with the Nebulizer & rescue inhalor of Albuterol. I have been trying to cut back on all my meds, very slowely. I'm afraid the COPD will not go away, but I do have hopes of controling it better. So many things cause trigger's it's hard to keep it all straight.

I am having to check my sugar levels daily and keeping a log. Some of the meds. will cause it to go sky high. So far I have been good in that department.

Oh well, I'll stop stressing over this or any thing else. Stress will make everything I take get out of control.

I'm trying to loose some weight also. I have gained little by little ever since I was in hospital. Pati, I'm very happy for you. A lb. a week is great! I'll have to get on the ball and catch up with you.

Gotta go, granddaughter called and I can hardly talk I'm so hoarse it's such a strain to talk on the tele.

I miss Christina and Suze also. I hope they will check in and let us know how they are. Miss Kitty too

Love to you all, Jo
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle

for my brother Ben

Jeannie, I am so sorry you hurt your neck! That is one awful hurt, but you are doing the right things, at least I think so. Getting the messages will also help. what you are doing is exually what Beth would tell you to do. She has been trying to get me to spend some times with the messaging.

Just take care and don't let it get out of hand.

I love you bunches my dear, Julia

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member

Jeannie,I will try the link-thanks. and take care with the neck!

Jo,are you using oxygen? might ask about that. I agree when an ad for a drug mentions sudden death is makes you wonder. takes the FDA forever to force warning label's. I found that out after researching the drug the vet insisted was safe for my dog & will always blame her for him having to be put down. after 6,000 dogs died they finally made them add DEATH to list of side effects.

now late yesterday the assistant district attorney called. housemate & I spent 30 minutes taking turns yelling back/forth with this guy. I simply refuse to be bullied. he refused to tell me just what contempt of court would mean. I brought up alot of stuff we learned from the deputy such as what about the woman arrested also? BTW the thief is out on bail. my friend doesn't want to testify either but they need her to go for a felony. it's a circus & has my BP off the chart!

yesterday we had drizzle all day. I cut back all the hanging baskets & today the last of the not ripe tomato plants get pulled. already dreading months on end of cold,rain,possibly snow & long hours of darkness! I cherished every single minute of warm sunshine!

I lost another pound which sure surprised me! must be from stress cause I'm behaving myself rather well on watching my blood sugar.

WE ARE BT!

Jo,
    I think godaddy was some site that appeared when trying to click onto the BT site. Also the link to the FB site was showing when one could not access the BT site. I have run into that detour a number of times. Don't know for sure if everything is ok but now for the time being have been able to access the BT site. Not sure how many have run into this problem since the site went down.

Well folks, I finally took a needed vacation. Went to Canada. It was a lovely trip. My youngest son was able to take me. We traveled through upper Michigan and entered northern Ontario. This was a very scenic route. We then traveled to Toronto and stayed there and took in the sites for a few days. On our way back we came back via Detroit. This route was shorter but not as scenic.

So back at home I am now. At my age just don't know when I will have the chance again.

Hope everyone is doing as well as can be expected

Take Care
    mrs j

hey mrsj!

nice to see you!

i was in canada in the early part of may. i have family in hamilton/toronto/ottawa areas. i live in detroit and i took the train out of windsor to hamilton. only 3 and a half hours. i went to my cousin's home on georgian bay...close to toronto. it was peaceful and beautiful there. we went into the blue mountains one day, too.

the UP of michigan is very long, but very pretty. i bet the fall colors were coming in, they start about a month earlier than here in detroit.

i'm glad you had a nice time and got away from it all!

jeannie
    WE ARE BT!

Page 67 of 106 FirstFirst ... 17375762636465666768697071727797 ... LastLast