Page 98 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2348688893949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin'

Distinguished Community Member

have a cold
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Quote Originally Posted by Jo6 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Clouds. What is COM M foods ? I'M USING THE KINDLE FIRE SO THERE ARE TIMES THE CRAZY THING THINKS IT KNOWS WHAT I WANT TO post,, but is wrong

Better rest for awhile. Give too much energy...... l will be happy to get to feeling better. Miss all of you

Take care and will be happy to get back to normal. Love you all bunches. Jo
    i typed in gmo

as for com m whats that?

use google about gmo
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Hi Clouds. I typed com and it always a comes up wrong. WHEN. I GET WELL ENOUGH TO GET TO MY LAPTOP I WILL LOOK UP WHAT YOU WROTE. THIS KINDLE LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED. .MAD AT

I'M SORRY YOU HAVE A COLD,CLOUDZ . ITS A BAD TIME TO GET SICK, JUST AS THE WEATHER GETS WARM.

TAKE CARE AND GET WELL SOON. Jo* hugs

Sorry about the caps. makes me want to scream!!!!
    Last edited by Jo6; 06-21-2013 at 04:20 AM.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Hi sly. Great to see you. Hope all goes well with meds. (((( hugs))))

don't worry about me.i think i'm on my way to getting better. Got that gall bladder out, had 3 very large ones, had to go to larger hospital,more specilist. He got the large ones out, but had to a little slicing and dicing. Put 3 stents i to keep any stray things go wild.

Had to reschedule removel until next thur. I will be glad to get it all over with. Just say a few prayers for .me and ill remerber all of my precious friends

my love to you all, julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

post herpetic neuralgia sucks

so good to see more of us here! guess what I happened to see outside my bathroom last week? a very pregnant oppossum! never had seen one unless dead roadkill. most excitement I've had for awhile.

still have Mister here. he's getting very friendly with me. older cat still stalking him. he's a pretty cat but really has a loud meow.

can't complain about our weather. 70's most of the time.litttle rain which I WELCOME cause It clears the air & helps me breathe.

son stopped by Sat. on his new motorcycle. we had a good visit. he told me he didn't think it was good for me or Mark for him to be here. I agree. haven't heard from Mark since he called to say he was coming for his cat.

Jo, hope your surgery goes well & enjoy the new grandbaby!mister is trying to help me type so bye for now.

i cam't ne;ieve it has beem so long since i was here, sems like it anyway. yes pati so good about the 30 pounds, wow in fact. i need to get on board and lose some weight. i started off good once lately but it went fizzle real fast. all i probably lost was water gain. no longer on lasix so that gets pretty bad for me.

jo i am still hoping for all to gte over and done with. i also believe that any thing that requires a surgery of any type may not be simple. i was told once there was nothing about any surgery that should be thought of as simple.

pati bad about glasses as well. sly clouds jeannie sorry if i missed anyone. i would not have thought we would have down so low on members here until i was also missing as well, lol. i do NOT have laptop at all and i miss it. hubby won't spend any money fixing it and had bought a book type one for 200 dollars. that was lost money fast as it no longer works either. drat it all. well no sleep last night hardly for stomaach problems and had both grandkids today. fell asleep, a no no even though one is 13. ack. no wonder i am falling askeep oold people need their rest lol. hang in there jo. sorry i went missing for a time.

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

hey all ,

well, i always have something i can do in the yard. the past week was hot and humid and i didn't do much except go outside with the dogs from 6-9pm the past week. i don't know if i mentioned it, but i covered my front lawn with the thick black plastic a few weeks ago. i've had to put some brricks on the overlapping seams because the wind gets under that and blows open the plastic. the bricks are keeping it down. took me 2 days to do that.

also feeling kind of upset. a person that i thought was a friend and had said that he wanted to get to know me better betrayed me. it's like getting kicked in the gut. i know this person is under terrible stress, but he shouldn't have promised something if it made him uncomfortable. of course i forgive him, but i don't want to talk to him...i don't know how long, but not in the near future.

i've been reading here almost daily and am glad you are all doing okay.

sending out prayers that jullia's surgery went well yesterday .

thank you all for sharing and caring ,
    jeannie
    Last edited by tic chick; 06-28-2013 at 11:02 AM.
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

always good to hear from you jeannie. i knew you were busy doing something, lol. glad you are able to do things just dfon't overdo and lift to heavy object doing your projects. i did at an early age and still paying for it even now.

we too use to se black to keep down grass until i read that lots of newspaper spread out would eventually disentwergate and so used that for next project. it worked really well and i never had to see that edges of black again. yes i believe it eventually would allow grass to grow but it took quite some time. i would collect papers again tho and rake up chips before i went the plastic sagain, spread the chips back out over. sorry for order of things. hope it makes sense .
    Last edited by joy; 06-28-2013 at 01:37 PM.

animal saga continues; not sure I mentioned the pregnant possum? and one of the older does brought her twin fawns down to show off. have seen only one baby quail so far. there's an eagle sitting right by the house this morning. we hit 100 yesterday & it was rather miserable to me.lots of fans going already this morning!

hope Jan has a safe trip. Jo gets rid of her rocks. Jeannie get her kitchen finished& her yard. hope everyone is having a nice summer. hard to believe it's July!Sly,how ya doing? going off meds can be tricky.

Page 98 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2348688893949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast