hey all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey all

hey all, sydney here. New to this forum. Have some concerns about my sleep. Hope you gyz could help.

Hi there Sydney and welcome. Whatcha got going on? There are many here who have sleep issues for one reason or another. Hopefully some others will come along. I spent decades not sleeping good until my psych wrote me a prescription for Klonopin. That is a heavy duty med, being a benzo many avoid it like the plague but I spent years on the med roller coaster and this is what works for me.

Comment

Welcome, sydney black!

I hope you're aware that there is a Sleep Disorders forum here. We're not doctors here but we can share our experience and trade ideas for ways of solving some of our problems.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by sydney black View Post
        hey all, sydney here. New to this forum. Have some concerns about my sleep. Hope you gyz could help.
        Hello Sydney, welcome! There is a thread on sleep - you could visit and a lot will share their thoughts and will able to help you. Enjoy here!

Comment

often also problems with sms, I know that depends on many factors
          but most often they talk about stress

Comment

Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: Glad to join your community!

Comment

I have found that forum at Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... searching!

Comment

Welcome, Dorothy North!
                In real life I'm Joan, and I hang out at the MS forum here. Many of us have been here for more than 20 years but we welcome new people and try not to be a clique of old-timers here..

I hope you'll feel free to post about your questions, concerns, or whatever else you'd like to talk about. We're here.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Working...
                X