Thread: re-engaging

Default re-engaging

I was on this forum (or perhaps an earlier version) 10+ years ago shortly after I was diagnosed. In those early years, I maintained a blog, which lapsed. There is one more post which is a positive postscript on my journey https://neurojuiced.blogspot.com/202...-to-fiona.html. I hope members find this helpful or meaningful.

2. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi neurojuiced, and welcome back--
    I'm sorry I don't remember you but it sounds as if you've been willing to try a variety of treatments over the years and found one that seemed to work for you.

I hope that if you want to continue with the acupuncture, you can find another practitioner who will be as helpful to you as Fiona has been.

I don't know much about your condition as I hang out on the MS forum for the most part but I was struck by your remarks about stress and have often wondered if most chronic neurological conditions make people especially sensitive to stress. It's certainly been true for me with MS.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

"Always put off until tomorrow whatever you think you should do today." --Anonymous