Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you voted?

I voted -- about 6:10AM.
    I went so early hoping to use an empty polling place but lots of other people felt the same way. But the line moved very fast and I didn't wait 4 minutes.

I hope you vote!

Good to hear, Jingle.

It’s not a voting day here but I did register for absentee ballots for all future elections.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

((((((Jingle)))))) ~

When I saw your thread title, I was hoping that I'd been asleep for 3 months, and it is November! Alas and alack, if only ...

No voting here either. I haven't been to a poll for decades, because I always vote by absentee (mail-in) ballot. In our primary in June (I think it was), every voter in California received a mail-in ballot. As it should be during a pandemic, regardless of the contentions of certain politicians. We also had polls, but most people voted by mail. And it was a successful election.

You are a good citizen for going so early to the polls today.

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
      Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

I assumed (I'm so good at that ) that because Missouri was having a primary mostly for state issues, every state would be doing the same.

Comment

Voted absentee yesterday and it was the easiest two minutes of my life. Fill it out, drop it off down the street. Thank God I didn't have to stand in line because I just got back injections before I dropped it off.

Comment

I did. The ballot came along early, and there was just one choice on it. I sent it in early even though I usually wait until only about 5-7 days before the actual election date.

It's probably good that I sent it in early because I was notified that there was a problem with my ballot. I'd neglected to sign my name on the envelope!

They sent me a form so I could do a signature, and I sent it back. I've been voting by absentee ballot for about 35 years and never had a problem with a ballot.

But I'm not surprised that I made this mistake. If there's too much going on, I make lots of mistakes.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

voted and put it in drop box days before

i guess 36 % of eligibles voted here

Comment

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... it almost seems the dem counties have higher voter turnout

Comment

Jingle,

Today I received our primary ballot in the morning mail, filled it out and walked in to a nearby mailbox. My husband took a picture of me mailing it - just in case.

ANN
                  There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Originally posted by clouds z View Post
                    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... it almost seems the dem counties have higher voter turnout
                    The link is not working.

Comment

Yes I voted.
                      Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
                      My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Just a thought - people's government is still imperfect in any way with anyone leading it. So how will a vote change the way a government lead when people are selfish, full of ego and judgmental?

Comment

Working...
                        X