Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2020 Chat & Musings

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Jendie, I really do believe animals can see things that humans can't. Maybe because out brains are too cluttered with nonstop thoughts.
    "The Purest Blue".

Love and Rockets

2. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile

:) I am having a hard day. My rib cage feels like it is squeezing me. My right knee has arthritis and it hurts to stand or transfer. Andy did my shopping and put ointment on me. I have spent the day on the bed.

I am praying for a less painful day tomorrow. The Shingles make little burns in rows back and forth over my stomach.

Y'all have a good weekend. Stay safe. Jeanie :)

4. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Jeanie, that sounds so horrible. I will also hope for a better day tomorrow.
    "The Purest Blue".

Love and Rockets

6. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Jeanie ~

Oh, I am so sorry that you are in so much pain. If you can, or have Andy do this, put some wtich hazel around your arthritic knee. After that, you can apply some Aspercreme.

I worry about you falling and further injuring yourself, Jeanie. I wish that I could be there to help you. My prayers and love are with you.

Cats ~

Cats are actually experts in predicting weather:

https://pets.thenest.com/cats-react-...ure-12401.html

Critters are far more intuitive and in tune with the rhythms of our planet than we are.

Be safe and well and pay attention to the messages delivered by animals in your life. Think about the joy and comfort they bring to you and their unconditional love. This is how it should be for all of us.

Prayers and love to you all and your loved ones ~

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

8. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Why am I up at 3AM in the morning and Howie is just snoozing away. I think we have changed places. I don't have anyone to talk to.
    Virginia

10. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Thumbs up

It's a lonely place to be isn't it. But it is quiet.

I have been going to bed at 1am, and get up when I get up. And no naps even though I do have a "quiet time" where I turn off the lights, stretch out, and just lie there until I have to get up.

I did quit taking naps because it made me like you are right now. I usually have a hard time going to sleep, and then a hard time waking up. That first mug of coffee helps with that.

I hope you did finally sleep.
    "The Purest Blue".

Love and Rockets

12. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've been busy with the worst phase of the housing recertification process lately. I always have to focus on it at this point--the time when I have to come up with all records of expenses over the past year and make sure they tally with the records the management has received from all of the "providers" (pharmacies, bank, doctors, dental insurance, etc.) and make sure I've included everything that is allowable.

This year the situation was far more complicated than usual but that part is over now. At least the interview was done over the phone, and that did help though it was different.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

"Always put off until tomorrow whatever you think you should do today." --Anonymous

14. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Agate, is it ever a problem getting all providers to get their information in and to match up with yours? I would think it could be.

Howie, I did go to sleep somewhere between 3:15 and 3:30AM. I got up at 10AM.
    Virginia

16. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Community Member

Ann asked how my Rituxan treatment was working. The answer is that I don't really know. I have been on it for about 4 years with no relapses and no side effects. But, I do feel like I am slowly going downhill year by year in terms of fatigue and overall ill feeling. I have zero get up and go. I don't know how much is due to MS and how much is due to depression. I take Celexa. I know I would feel better if I forced myself to exercise, but I just can't.

18. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ikoiko View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ann asked how my Rituxan treatment was working. The answer is that I don't really know. I have been on it for about 4 years with no relapses and no side effects. But, I do feel like I am slowly going downhill year by year in terms of fatigue and overall ill feeling. I have zero get up and go. I don't know how much is due to MS and how much is due to depression. I take Celexa. I know I would feel better if I forced myself to exercise, but I just can't.
    That's the problem with all of the MS drugs, isn't it? I felt the same way about Avonex and Copaxone when I was taking them--that I wasn't improving (but then improvement hadn't been promised) and I was still gradually worsening.

But it could always be maintained that if I hadn't been on an MS drug, I might have got far worse or got worse faster.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

"Always put off until tomorrow whatever you think you should do today." --Anonymous

20. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast