Thread: How are you doing?

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Question How are you doing?

Are things going OK for you? Do you have all the food and supplies you need, or do you need to make trips out? Do you WANT to make trips out?

I want to go out -- oh, I want to go out. I have everything I need including the most important - cat food and kitty litter! Both cats have turned into clingers - they need to be touching me almost all the time.

My big annual trip to see the neurologist in St. Louis had to be held on the telephone. Sure made for an easy trip. He said I am due for an MRI and he sent a message to the neurosurgeon's office to get that set up. How on earth will they do an MRI if I have to stay home? How on earth can I get into that giant hospital if I have to go there? We'll see.

Church is now inside the building. Attendance is so small it is easy to keep lots of distance apart, but it's so very good to be there.

2. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Happy you are getting to go back to church. We have everything we need here. I do have to go out to the local Aldi's for any food stuff once in a great while. I have been doing curbside. Kroger let's me order toilet paper and paper towels through their website. Just pay when I get there I love it. I am no longer frantically wiping every little inch down so it is great that my anxiety about the pandemic has abated some. My libraries got permission to open back up thank God cause I sure do miss my books. I love having them delivered. Here the pandemic has been overshadowed by protests, peaceful thank God and many masks worn, helps if those in authority have really big hearts and are decent human beings.

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

i wanted to lose weight but i bought too much again maybe...im 214 pounds but i should weigh 180 or less
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

6. The following 2 users say "thanks"