Long time, returning. Pain, RA, PN...oh my

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time, returning. Pain, RA, PN...oh my

Hello..its been several years since posting something. I was seriously hurt by two members who accused me of being too self centered. I guess they were right, but is what paid does to you...
    i was also suffering serious vitamin b12 deficiency and other nutrients.
    I'm not willing to share what happened as its just too painful and I almost lost myself over their cruel comments, messages....So I'm going to try again, BUT be very wary of making "friends"
    especially when they claim are "Christians"...they sure didn't act that way.
    But, that was then and I'm here now...I will just ignore their post but I see one of them hasn't been around here for a few years.

Its been a long road for me health wise...I've not gotten better, just worse and now spinal pain, needing surgery but my anemia is too low, so cant have surgery until I get my HGB above 11...I'm an 8 right now so...
    Anyway, I will always be grateful to Braintalk as it was because of their information and suggestions of taking Methyl B12 is what lead to my getting so much better and healing...no more mind bogggling fatigue.
    Its been a long road, but I guess I'm just one of many who suffer.
    God bless
    Zelda Zelda

Hi ZeldaZelda,
    I'm sorry I didn't notice your post until just now, more than 3 months later. I'm sorry too that nobody has replied yet.

I don't remember your earlier posts here and don't know about the problems you were having with some other members but it's always too bad when people are hurt here because so often there's so little that can be done about it. By all means ignore anyone who is troubling you. Why waste your time and energy arguing with them when you can easily just move on?

You mention your low hemoglobin level, and I wonder if it could be related to symptoms you may have been having. I hope you can get the hemoglobin up to normal levels soon. Are you taking iron?

Years ago I had iron-deficiency anemia a few times, and once I even had to go to the doctor regularly for iron shots as well as taking what were called "pink pills for pale people" at the time. This did work but it took a while.

Every time I've had a low hemoglobin, it's been hard to climb stairs without getting winded, and I've been very very tired--and tended to have low spirits too.

I'm glad you decided to give BrainTalk another chance.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Working...
    X