Thread: Tuesday night owl

Default Tuesday night owl

It's so very quiet. Maybe the chronics have some good meds and are getting some sleep. I'm jealous. What I really need is a good hot tub and my physical therapy increased to twice a week. Now that would feel fantastic. I just may reopen the party room. If nobody minds, I think I could move it to the Chronic board. I've looked around and found a nice location and the owner said we could put in a hot tub. Some nice cozy chairs by the fire place. Lurkers, former regulars would always be welcome if only to drop by and leave a message.. I'm thinking of Rose tonight. There's a time to inhale and a time to exhale. Both are important. There's also a time to truly grieve and a time to rest. I pray for restorative sleep. Hugs.
    Last edited by LeBieu; 04-21-2020 at 07:45 PM.

2. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((LeBieu)))))) ~

Thank you so much for your thoughts. I'm trying to breathe, to rest, and to sleep. Bless You!

I don't see why you shouldn't bring in a hot tub for the party room. I hope you attract some absent members, but there are plenty of us here, who could join in. Give a try!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

What a day!!! Didn't sleep last night because the entire spine was in rebellion. My PT showed up a day early, thankfully. After an hour of TLC, I crashed for five hours. . Now I won't sleep tonight but I gladly take it as it comes. Restful sleep, all around .

6. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Lebluie = Go for the hot tub. Got to get my spa tup going again. Good to see other people here.

Blessings
    Alex44
    AKA revstevefirewalker

PS. Hi Rose - Good to see you back - Know it's been a hard road.

8. The following user says "thanks"