Thread: Monday night owl call

Default Monday night owl call

Any night owls out there??? Last night I was the only members at BY for hours. I did bump into several guests.. Very strange to me. It was a noisey night in Dixie. We didn't get the heavy rain or winds, just six hours of relentless lightning. My balcony was hit twice. Eeeeek. Is BT going to bounce back?? I was here in the early days and saw the lurk wars that ultimately closed the chats, the great flood, "Where Is John". Aka JL is dead. That one was wierd.. BT took its hits due to lack of supervision and leadership. Existing leadership had no authority. After that I entered a period of annual surgery, my SO dumping me for a fully equipped and functional woman. I quietly left and would come back to "lurk" once in a while.. Mark, are you around? I went to the party room in Spinal last night and it was closed. The lights were off. The hot tub was broken. The furniture needed a facelift. The bar looked like it could handle some activity.. Could we do it? Any body around? I'll be around for a week or so to see if I can connect. If not I'll hop in the wheelchair and roll out of here. I live in a subsidized senior building with a gaggle of retired nuns. They keep me rolling and I can tell you that a "retired" nun does not handle lock down well at all. They don't retire. They may slow down a bit and do a lot of volunteer work. I ramble. Have a good night. I'll be around a while if someone needs a target to rant at. .

2. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool

((((((LeBieu))))))* ~

BACK!

While I'm not an official member of the chronic pain forum, I have been a BT member for 20 years. And, actually, I do have chronic pain. But that isn't my main focus on BT.

Mark hasn't posted for quite awhile. But Alex aka Steve Skypilot has posted recently. HellBoundTroll (Dave) posted periodically, but he has not posted in recent times.

The new administration for BT is rebuilding our community to attract more members, with the hope that they will post and participate. So, don't give up too soon. Keep checking in.

I hope that the nuns are treating you well.

Be good to yourself and stay strong.

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

4. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Thanks Rose. Have a restful night.