This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal Donations for BTC, Inc.

I am happy to announce that BrainTalk Communities is once again fully set to begin accepting donations through PayPal.

In communicating with our SYSOP, (Mike), it seems that we will be waiting until we upgrade until we embed the button on the page. Unfortunately, there seem to be a few snags to delay the upgrades. I will see if I can get Mike to chime in to give a better idea of the timeline on the upgrades to vB5.

I will be posting a link here for those who wish to help support BrainTalk Communities, Inc.
    There is no reason why we can't help start keeping the NPO that maintains this community afloat immediately.
    All donations support BrainTalk Communities, Inc. a MA registered, 501(c)(3) charitable organization.

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Thank you in advance for your continued support for the community, and fellow members.

David Hosobuchi
    President
    BrainTalk Communities, Inc.
    "The Most Determined Win!"

” If Windmills do indeed cause cancer, wouldn’t spinning them backwards cure it?” 🤪

As I do not do PayPal, is there a way to send a personal check?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
      As I do not do PayPal, is there a way to send a personal check?
      Hi Sunshine

Yes, there is actually. You can send it to me (I am now the official Treasurer for BTC Inc) and I'll deposit it into BT's account. However I am currently in the midst of moving out of state and would ask that you hold off until I land in OR around the 1st of the month :)
      Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
      Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
      Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
      Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
      Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
      Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
      Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

Okay, will wait for a message from you as to where to send my check. Have a good move and watch out for COVID on your way north...

Comment

There is an option at the PayPal link above to use a credit card rather than a PayPal account. That’s the option I chose.

David, maybe you could post an address for those who would rather send a check.
          ANN
          There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

It was easy to usePaypal ...thanks for reminding us
            Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

Comment

Thanks to all those who have donated, the donations will go directly to the continuing operating expenses for BrainTalk Communities. (Server, software, domain name registration, and other related expenses for BTC.)
              Those who prefer to send a check may send it to:

BTC Inc Mailing Address:
              BrainTalk Communities Inc,
              45 Cypress St, Unit #3
              Providence RI, 02906.
              "The Most Determined Win!"

” If Windmills do indeed cause cancer, wouldn’t spinning them backwards cure it?” 🤪

Comment

Working...
              X