Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i lost 30 pounds id feel better

Comment

clouds i have found that slimmer or heavier if not waybig, each comes with a different set of problems. truly, so usually i try to walk a fine line between it and still have trouble. but even younger i use to say things can always get worse, and i know thats still true today. so i try and be a little grateful at least when i am not complaining so much, lol. gtrue. ahh anxiety to spare also. but at least not completly ddpressed, just some. take carfe all.

Comment

Clouds honey I could lose a whole nother skinny person. Weight takes a toll on the joints as I get older and they get more arthritic. With this covid and staying at home and not getting any form of exercise and to top it off they have maxed everybody in my state who gets foodstamps so I have more 'money' to buy food and most easy stuff is junk. I am disgusted with myself so eat for comfort. Think growing up poor and not having food has affected my attitude towards food as an adult. And the fact that I adore food does not help. I hope you are faring best as can be expected these days.

Joy dear if it isn't one thing it is another doesn't it seem. I am so sorry about your hand. I pray too much damage has not been caused. I can't imagine how it must feel. I had my ablations done L-2 to S-1 both sides and I get on a gurney once I change and they roll the gurney next to the surgical table and I just roll over onto my belly onto the surgical table. I get mine done under sedation. The first side hurt like the dickens afterward for a few days but I didn't have that problem with the left side. At first I didn't notice a change in the first side until about a week and a half. A couple days before my left side ablation. I have almost no resting pain and have more stamina before I have to sit down so that is a plus. Doc said I could get injections in between the ablations if I want them.

Jeannie I imagine you must be getting your gardens winter ready. Probably some pretty fall flora and fauna peeking out? I got some great little yellow tomatoes from B's mother's day present. Very little but lots of flavor.

B had a great time down visiting his dad but was anxious to get home and get his life on track. He found a job immediately. Subcontracting with a cleaning service. Right now they have him working at a huge school about a half an hour away. I figured they would be going in and sterilizing due to covid and there are over 200 students at this school and they are in session, but no, just basic cleaning, wiping tables, vacuuming where necessary, cleaning bathrooms, the company was desperate for employees so they raised their starting wages. They are not taking any precautions. Thank God Brandon doesn't come here after he has been cleaning. If Biden locks everything down then he will lose his job. Hopefully the stimulus package will come out in January.

Christmas is looming already. Jared is dying to have a VR set so his dad and I are going in together to get him one. Quite frankly I can't wait I just hope I don't fall on my face like I see people do in videos. I told him he won't get much else but I have bought him some clothes. Maybe a stocking also though I have no clue what I will put in it. Usually he gets a few smaller gifts and the rest is snacks and treats. Brandon kind of gets left out. Buying for him is hard because he refuses clothes. He has a very basic wardrobe. Plain t-shirts but they have to be long because he is tall and refuses to pull his drawers up like a grown ass man but yet wants to cover it with a shirt. Makes no sense to me and quite frankly I think he needs to grow out of it. I do have a couple ideas for him though.

As most can tell I still have kitties. They are 10 weeks old today they will be fixed and fully vetted the day before Thanksgiving then go to their new homes. That will leave me with their mother Freya. She needs to be an only kitty. She is so sweet and very mellow. The lady that rescued her said she didn't get along with any of the animals in her home and she hisses at my cats though she ignores the dog when they come to the foster room door. So am wondering if her original owners had a dog. The vet says she is only about one. So sad for her.

Comment

hello whats new?

Comment

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

ever try onions-i know 20 excuses to stay on the pizza

Comment

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

When The Beatles Sang in German

Comment

Well the holidays are over, thank goodness, now I am waiting to see how things go come inaugural day. I dread seeing how our country behaves during this. I am so ashamed of so many of the people in our country. Their behavior is not fitting for a 'Great Nation'.

I hope everyone is well. Clouds I answered your Merry Christmas thread but I don't see it, maybe I posted it somewhere else. Wouldn't surprise me. I hope you are well.

I am without a foster right now. Found homes for all 6 kittens and a cat rescue came and got their mama Freya and are adopting her out. Not sure what I will do. I am kind of leaning towards a dog but that is so much more work.

Jared got a virtual reality headset for Christmas and it is amazing. You put it on and you are immersed in a 360 degree view of a new world. Just incredible. You can tour the solar system, I had him download Google Earth VR and stood with the Christ statue in Rio de Janiero, above my house, next I am going to tour Central Park in New York. I have been doing one of the free sample workouts on it for an app called Supernatural, it is an exercise app that plays like a game. I love it. My knees are blown out but I don't care. I am least feel like I have been getting some exercicse. Try to do it every other day right now, takes me a day or two to recover. My knees are awful and usually hurt something fierce when I am done. There are a lot of social apps that can be used to immerse yourself into an avatar character and interact with other people. I haven't tried that yet. Still trying to get my game hands back. It has been so long since I played. I have to remember not to panic and mash buttons. One great thing about it is that Jared will be getting some exercise also. He has gotten huge from just sitting at his computer and eating. Now he has to get up to play the VR.

My ablation was useless. Approximately three weeks after my second one they had worn completely off. So I am going to get some injections and he said not to give up on the ablations so we are going to do a round of injections and then another set of ablations. Have to get my knees done in there somewhere also. I know I have gained over twently pounds since the pandemic and that is taking it's toll on my lower body.

I hope everyone is staying safe and doing well.

Comment

Hi Jingle, Hi everyone!

Praying for your recovery @jingle. hugs hugs hugs

My sister-in-law just gave birth a few weeks ago via Cesarean section, and it was a healthy baby boy. The baby is with us - my mom, my son, and me. The baby can't be with the mom and dad because of the Covid situation. My sister-in-law was tested positive upon delivery, so they have to isolate her and the baby. But after a few days of having medicines, the 2nd swabbing result came negative, so they were able to go home but separately until the 14-day quarantine is over. The baby's 1st pediatric check-up will be this coming Monday, and hopefully, the recommendation would be good so that the baby will be with his mom and dad.

Praying that this pandemic would be over...

Keep safe everyone :)

Comment

havent read all these but i wonder if computer modems give me a rash so im turned off by internet lately

Comment

baby? avoid all the vaccines i guess or most

Comment

people are dying from getting vaccines and babies die of sids from them i think

Comment

Watched some thing on a guy who lives in a cave

Comment

Clouds what did you see it on? Can you put up a link? Sounds interesting.

Comment

can i find it? i dont know

Comment

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... i guess thats the video of guy in cave

Comment

Working...
                                X