Best wishes for a happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wishes for a happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone has a great day -- just what you want. I'll remember to thank God for all my blessings.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

You too Jingle!! I wish for a peaceful day for everyone. Even those of you who are rushing your butts off, stop for a second, breathe and exhale hard. New thing I learned in PT to combat stress.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all at BT!!!!

houghchrst, I learned that in PT too!
      Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
      My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

I learned about the deep breaths too! "Deep cleansing breath" is what it was called. Really refreshing.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!
          "The Most Determined Win!"

” If Windmills do indeed cause cancer, wouldn’t spinning them backwards cure it?” 🤪

Comment

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

yes, i breathe in to a count of 3, exhale to a 5 count.

thank you all for sharing and caring,
            jeannie
            WE ARE BT!
            "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
            "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
            "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Comment

I hope everyone had a nice meal. I failed in my cooking. I have too much cooked turkey (for the cats) in the freezer so I cooked a lovely pork loin roast. It just wasn't very good -- the cats wouldn't even taste it and I certainly was disappointed when I tasted it. I ate left overs for dinner last night and threw all the leftovers - except the slaw - away.
              Tonight I was hungry and lazy so went out for a Domino's pizza. I was thankful for it. ;)

Comment

Working...
              X