Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 42444495051525354

Thread: Jim's Journey

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile

Praying for you both. Rose you are an angel and have been so wonderful n caring for your family. I hope you get some rest too. With love, Jeanie :)

2. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

My dearest Rose,
    I cannot stop thinking about you my friend... wondering if you have slept. Have you eaten? Do you feel the love of so many other parents around the world who love you and thank you for your commitment to friendship and mentorship? I hope so. Here are all the messages of condolence (so far) on the CN Facebook page - although it's not a very active group, there are lots of old friends who saw my message and send you love. Rebecca Klumpp Praying for her and her family. I am so saddened for her having to go through this during a time when gatherings cannot occur.
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 20h
    Cindy Lansford
    Cindy Lansford Thank you for sharing this Donna. I was thinking of Rose and her fellows just yesterday. My eyes are burning with tears, and my heart is both sad for her loss and so grateful for her and her family’s life. They have mattered to us. They have lifted us up. Love and prayers to Rose��
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 20h
    Lisa J. Ott
    Lisa J. Ott OMG, heartbreaking. I will be praying for her. Wish there were more we could do during this terrible time.
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 20h
    Lauren Fordham
    Lauren Fordham Oh sweet, sweet Rose. What a beautiful, unique, irreplaceable team she and Jim were to their amazing boys, and to each other. I wish we could embrace her with words, although she had such a gift with those. My thoughts and love are with her. Please tel…See more
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 20h · Edited
    Dori Walker
    Dori Walker I was thinking of Rose and Jim just last week.... Rose is the strongest person I know... (virtually). My prayers go out to her... may Jim Rest In Peace, he certainly deserves it. May Rose always know how much she is loved and admired by everyone who she has ever communicated with....
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 20h
    Vettey Coo
    Vettey Coo I have tears in my eyes as I read Rose s beautiful words. Sending love and strength from across the seas.
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 19h
    Jennifer Pool Lloyd
    Jennifer Pool Lloyd Sweet Rose, I am so sorry to hear this..
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 19h
    LaTonya Brunner
    LaTonya Brunner I’m so sorry to here this. Keeping her in my prayers.
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 19h
    Laura Ziskovsky
    Laura Ziskovsky Thank you for sharing this. (((hugs))) and prayers for Sweet Mama Rose.
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 19h
    Debi Hammond
    Debi Hammond I'm so sorry to learn of Jim's passing, Rose has been through so much and has been such a loving caregiver for the boys and Jim, she will be in my prayers ♥️
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 18h
    Robin Plowman
    Robin Plowman Rose I am so very sorry to hear this!!! Sending you many Prayers!!
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 17h
    Jeanette Booth
    Jeanette Booth Ah Rose, you might be one of the most compassionate people I've never met. God bless Jim, and may he rest in peace
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 16h
    Kristin Keyes
    Kristin Keyes Prayers...
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 16h
    Lisa Royalty
    Lisa Royalty I'm so sorry to read this. Poor sweet friend. My prayers are with you for comfort and peace
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 15h
    Hope Elizabeth Welker
    Hope Elizabeth Welker (((Rose))) <3 <3 <3 Sending love and strength, dear friend!
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 13h
    Susie Simmons
    Susie Simmons Prayers for all
    Hide or report this
    · Reply · 12h
    Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!
    Check out my blog: http://www.donnathomson.com

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

My heart is breaking for you Rose.

6. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

RIP Jim. His spirit journey has begun. He's not far away. Keep us updated on you, PLEASE???!!!
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

8. The following user says "thanks"

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 42444495051525354