Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Cataract Surgery information for Laz

Distinguished Community Member

Linda, thought of you today, and wondered if you were still working. It is cooler here because it clouded over this morning and has rained some. I was hoping the same for you, but then the rain might keep customers away. Hope you and John are doing alright now.
    Virginia

2. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Linda)))))) ~

I'm glad that you found supporting information that the drops can cause problems.

How horrible that John's 4 physicians treated him so poorly and didn't tell him that his by pass had failed! I'd call that "doing harm."

Do you wear a wet suit to Market? Would a water spray bottle help you throughout the day? I'm just amazed at all that you go through at the Market. I hope that the blazing heat will dissipate soon.

Healing prayers on the way for John and you.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by agate View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Linda, would one of those chillable neck rolls be of any help? I used them for a while. One was filled with flaxseed (I think) and needed to be chilled in cold water. Another one had inserts for gelpacks that you kept in the freezer until you wanted to use them.

With both types I found that their effect lasted only for less than 2 hours.
    I am in a situation like a construction worker...these things are too weak to be useful. But the water baths are great! And my customers just love helping me out! I have wet towels too. I really did ok....drank a lot and never got into serious trouble.
    Last edited by Lazarus; 07-20-2019 at 02:29 PM.
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

6. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Linda, thought of you today, and wondered if you were still working. It is cooler here because it clouded over this morning and has rained some. I was hoping the same for you, but then the rain might keep customers away. Hope you and John are doing alright now.

Thanks. Here it was 100 and very humid. I drank tons of water and was saved because there were overcast skies and a slight breeze. I was very lucky that the sun only blared down on me once in a while.
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

8. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345