June Chit Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost bots maybe?? It's spooky!

Edited to add: As I typed the above an attachment came up at the end. I clicked on it and a cute little girl's picture came up showing what looked like her putting her cake or food all over her head. I found it funny since I had just mentioned ghost. Picture is no longer there.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Virginia; 06-17-2019, 07:48 PM.
    Virginia

Comment

Someone else may have mentioned having unwanted attachments appearing in posts. That is really odd. I wonder if the admin should look into that and find out what's going on?
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Re trolling Bots, agate:
        The SPS forum has far less people viewing of course , as its a very rare disease. I notice that when I post something new, the count goes up.
        And, when I posted the link on a FB SPS page, the count goes up.
        The last week showed the highest count yet.

Comment

:) First day on my own yesterday. I did ok. Had wound care nurse and PT. I stood for 1 minute 6 seconds.

Made meals but coffee was left on a high shelf so no coffee. When Andy comes to do trash today I will have him get it down.

Today tired so am resting mostly. Jeanie :)

Comment

Jeanie you are amazing!! Great job getting back your life! So happy t hear this!

Comment

Jeanie your standing time was really good yesterday. So glad you are able to stay on your own. I know you will not take chances after what you have been through. You are doing great, just don’t rush it.
              Virginia

Comment

Jeanie, do you have a reacher? I'd be lost without mine.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

:) Agate I have reachers in every room. The coffee can was too high and too wide for the reacher.

I had coffee this morning. I am taking it easy today. The wound care nurse and PT will be here this afternoon. I am reading a lot here but not posting much. Sitting at the computer is tiring. Jeanie :)

Comment

I know what you mean, Jeanie. There are lots of things a reacher can't get! Many times I'll get hold of something on an upper shelf with a reacher and then it bounces onto the floor (or on my head) before I can get hold of it. I don't have much breakable stuff around here any more for that reason--it's too easy to drop and shatter it.

Comment

I had attachments on a post I made earlier today. I left, then turned around and came back, and they were gone.

I just ran to the store, and if it weren't for having two meds that will be filled, I could just stay in for the month. But my gas light came on, so I will have to get gas on the way to pick up my meds. At least I'm done for today.
                      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia View Post
                        Gregory is young and he will find his own way as he gets older. I expect Kristof is a little hard to come behind.

I wonder if the counter for this board is right? It says that there are 249 guests and I can't find even one. As Agate has brought out before, we seem to have tons of people. Where are they?
                        Virginia, if you look at the Memberlist (in the dropdown menu under Community at the top of the screen) you'll see there are 1,380 pages of registered members, and if you look at the user names, the vast majority of them are probably not real people but bots. Apparently there is no way of culling them off the list. In the meantime those bots must still be registered here and have log-in privileges.

I hope someone from the admin/moderator team will correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Comment

I think it is ghost who come in to haunt me when I am on here by myself late at night, or maybe Howie and Sam pulling some magic trick.
                          Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia View Post
                            I think it is ghost who come in to haunt me when I am on here by myself late at night, or maybe Howie and Sam pulling some magic trick.
                            That guess about Howie and Sam strikes me as spot on.

Comment

What's wrong Sam, are your ears burning? Mine too!
                              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Neuro messaged me last night (man he works late) and said it would be IV at home, not subcutaneous infusion. I guess that means an RN would be here all day?

And, how could it be that a home health person can get the IVIG, but the hospital can’t? Is it possible the hospital CAN get it, but its limited to inpatient since its in short supply?
                                Last edited by Sunshine; 06-20-2019, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X