Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: News re jeanie

Distinguished Community Member SuzE-Q's Avatar

Great update on Jeanie, thanks Virginia!
    Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

2. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Thank you Cherie and Virginia for keeping us updated on Jeanie. What a trooper Jeanie is! I'm so happy to hear that her fractures are mending. May she just keep getting stronger and stronger every day.

Thank you also for letting me know that Jeanie is asking about Jim and me. Please assure her that we are holding our own, and that we truly appreciate her love and prayers for us. And that she is always in our prayers

Just so you all know ~ Jim knows who all of you are, and your stories and challenges and triumphs. He asks me each day "How are the MS folks? Is everyone okay?" We talk about how incredible you all are, persevering, strong, and amazing. We admire, respect and love you all.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

4. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

Rose,
    What a sweet and faithful response! Thank you. Please know that many of us (Jeanie included) feel like you are extended family and hold you regularly in our thoughts and prayers. We care!

6. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234