For myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For myself

Age adds more health issues & mind pushes back for additional ones. I had not been seeing neurologist for Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy but went awhile back & this time had hands arms added. Just as I knew I have severe neuropathy. I did not ask what I did not want to dwell on. My kindest regards for all who have been such a help in past & may we all deal with future as best as possible. Have texted a lot of online strangers who I quickly considered friends. Online friends often the best to share things with because there has never been a loss of understanding, willing folks to offer suggestions, help and most of all understanding. I return occasionally to my favorite forum here call Emotional Support. A great place where all those pesky different up & ongoing health problems arise and more in forum to reply back & forth with

Joy I know you struggle and that is the reason for your absence here. I am so sorry and wish it were not so for you. I love hearing the occasional post from you. We miss your advice, your wit, your empathy but are happy with the once in a while check in.

Comment

I am so happy when my eyes are not so blurry or my ears in pain & causing dizziness. So when I am able I do so enjoy reading here. I especially love knowing about your fur animals & wish I could do like you. People should NOT have animals if they aten’t Responsible enough to make sure that they keep from overpopulating to the point that poor animals have no food home love or anything. I do realize that there are plenty of
      People in the same dot needingbthat plus clothes, money for rent electricity and so much more. But I sympathize with all. I am so proud of you for doing all that you do as I know you hurt all the time as well & do not probably have the energy most times to do what is needed. But I applaud you for doing all you can. The world needs more kind folks like you. Just know I think of you often & tho I may not be
      Up to posting I am rooting you on silently from afar. Take care

Comment

Working...
      X