Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neuroscientists Translate Brain Waves Into Recognizable Speech

Per the article. "epilepsy" patients were selected for the study

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Hi Ted,

Thanks for sharing this article I found it very interesting and if the professor wants to I'm going to share it with the students when I speak to them about epilepsy and my surgery I had.
    Wishing You only the Best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Comment

Your welcome Sue....as my location shows, wife and I are in Southern California. We wanted to see the place before the next major earthquake severs CA from the continental US. In truth here because there are two grandchildren nearby and one a bit north in San Fran. .
      Yes there are earthquakes almost every day. Most cannot be felt/detected.
      Regards as always

Ted
      Last edited by Ted-T; 02-04-2019, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Hi Ted,

I have a cousin out in San Fran. and it's amazing how the techtonic plates are causing all these earthquakes. I also have a friend in Alaska whose having the
        same problems. I wish you and your family only the best of luck and May God Bless All of You!

Sue

Comment

Amazing story! Thanks for sharing!
          Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
          My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Translate Neuro brain waves in to reconizable speech

Originally posted by Ted-T View Post
            Per the article. "epilepsy" patients were selected for the study

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
            This research is in the beginning and needs more follow-up with larger studies. Also, I would be uncomfortable with exposing neural thoughts not intended for the listener. I refer to having a filter on my mouth of my communicational thoughts that might hurt the listener.

Comment

Originally posted by zep4141 View Post
              This research is in the beginning and needs more follow-up with larger studies. Also, I would be uncomfortable with exposing neural thoughts not intended for the listener. I refer to having a filter on my mouth of my communicational thoughts that might hurt the listener.
              You make an excellent point that crossed my mind as I was reading. I would not want people to listen in to my private thoughts or for science to use this as a stepping stone to some kind of mind control later.
              Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
              My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Working...
              X