finding a caregiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finding a caregiver

Since medical marijuana became legal in so many places it has become a money grab. Finding a caregiver who is really interested in helping their patients is hard. So many charge their patients for their meds. It was not meant to be that way. Their line is if it weren't for me you would have no meds at all. Well my line is if it weren't for me you wouldn't be growing those twelve plants that you are making money off of.

Rightfully the patient should get their meds and the caregiver gets what is left over. Here if you find a good caregiver an example would be one ounce of free flower or whatever equals that a month and whatever else you need at a heavily discounted price. Unless you do medibles and I am not sure how that would work. I just buy one once in a while. Fantastic for sleeping relatively pain free.

Anyway for those newbies out there don't take the first caregiver you come across, you should be getting your meds free if you have a caregiver. The more money hungry they are the less they care about their patients. If you don't have a caregiver put up posts in dispensaries that will allow you. Ask around. Don't be afraid you deserve to be treated fairly.

Found a fantastic caregiver. Pair of up and coming young men. Very generous. They are taking care of me while we are waiting for my new card to get here. Then when it gets here I will get my full allotment on a week to week basis. They pay for everything, doc visit, certifications, mailings, the works. Thank God because I surely wouldn't be able to take care of it. Had a lot of dispensaries close down for a short period while the state got a little more caught up with applications.

Have the number of a lady that makes medibles that are awesome taste wise and strength wise, which for me is hard to find with my level of tolerance, and they help dull the pain so I can sleep better. Thinking of checking how much for a pan, they can be wrapped and frozen individually.

Comment

Working...
    X