Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: OT December Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

Howie,
    How is your BP on the new meds? Any side effects that are unpleasant the the three new ones?

The last of the restoration/cleaning work was done today and paid for so I should be getting a final check from the insurance company later this week. Plates and new car mats are in for my new car (they are giving me new all weather mats for the entire car since the one I test drove had them) so I am getting those tomorrow.

2. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Linda, thanks for the tip about u-tube and phones. I had not thought of that.

I have wasted my whole evening. I had a printer problem and took the back off. Then I didn't know how to get it back on. Sometime I feel so dumb. Finally, did it.
    Virginia

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Linda, I forgot to say that on the plan I now have with Verizon I pay upfront once a year. I pay $100.00 and that more than last me for the whole year. I like to talk on my landline phone and not my cell phone. This is one reason I keep putting off getting another phone. I don't use a cell phone enough to warrant paying for it. Yet, I would like to have one so that if I am ever stuck and need a ride I can call Uber, which I can not do with my flip phone.
    Virginia

6. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Thumbs up

Cherie, I'm doing fine with the new meds. They all are actions other meds I was taking were doing. The only thing that worries me is that all my meds have no refills written on the bottles.

I think it's some new policy CVS has, or maybe all pharmacies have. I'll find out next year when they all are due to be refilled. Thanks for checking on me. I really appreciate it.
    Evolution spans the Universe.

8. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cherie, I'm doing fine with the new meds. They all are actions other meds I was taking were doing. The only thing that worries me is that all my meds have no refills written on the bottles.

I think it's some new policy CVS has, or maybe all pharmacies have. I'll find out next year when they all are due to be refilled. Thanks for checking on me. I really appreciate it.
    I think when you get a med at the ER or a minute clinic now they only give you a limited supply and you must follow up with your PCP if the med is tolerated to get more. With something like the BP which may or may not respond to the meds, they will often (even the PCP) not do refills till they know it is tolerated and working as hoped for. So...are you checking your pressures to see how the new meds are working? That would be very helpful to the doc.

10. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

Hello fellow MS warriors:

I just dont seem to be posting. Am not sure why. Maybe just coping with these sudden losses.

The UTI seems resolved, no symptoms. No more spasms for now. Tomorrow is IVIG and will pre med with one Valium tablet, this is new for me. Hope it works well. unsure how one toilets, but am sure my awesome nurses will teach me.

Gotta move hourly, even if to just take a few steps to prevent DVT from the IVIG.

Found the reason why my ankles , feet and toes were swollen and reddish. The angle of R2D2 foot rests wasnt high enough so that the underneath the leg was being pressured, interfering with blood flow, so DH changed the foot plates.. This change has helped.

Later....

12. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Linda, I forgot to say that on the plan I now have with Verizon I pay upfront once a year. I pay $100.00 and that more than last me for the whole year. I like to talk on my landline phone and not my cell phone. This is one reason I keep putting off getting another phone. I don't use a cell phone enough to warrant paying for it. Yet, I would like to have one so that if I am ever stuck and need a ride I can call Uber, which I can not do with my flip phone.
    Virginia,
    Uber is exactly the reason I would switch to a smart phone. I am weary of my inability to go places!
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

14. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cherie, I'll start checking it today, and writing it down.
    Evolution spans the Universe.

16. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Sunshine,

Good luck tomorrow.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

18. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011