Thread: VCR/DVD player combo?

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

Question VCR/DVD player combo?

Yes I'm one of those nuts who still has and frankly prefers VHS. I had a VCR/DVD combo player which is broken so it attempts to ruin the tape inside the VHS. :( I know VHS,VCR, and even VCR/DVD combo players are discontinued at this point but changing VHS to DVD is kinda expensive. Does anyone know where I could get a DVD/VCR Combo player anywhere?? Help?
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

2. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((funnylegs4)))))) ~

Jon has lots of old VHS tapes, and he has an old VHS/DVD combo player.

Amazon has a bunch of VHS/DVD combo recorder/players:

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-...tronics/886258

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

4. The following user says "thanks"

ebay ,goodwill,thrift stores?
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

"Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

7. The following user says "thanks"

some goodwill stores on monday mark some stuff down to 2 dollars-so you could find a vhs with a RF modulator with dvd turn to channel 3 or 4 and both work

9. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clouds z View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks so much! To answer your question: Its actually better for me to buy the VCR or VCR/DVD combo in person.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php