mmn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmn

anyone told to find billing code for medicare?. dose medicare cover home info.

Was cut off of my treatments back in no of 2015.lost all of grip strength I both hands ,and can no.longer, hospital said they did not know code to bill Medicare. Has anyone heard of COVID brain?, my nice said her doctor said she now has COVID , I have MMN, and have had for 25 years. Could there be some connection. Never hear of COVID . Doctor told her it is like having aunts crawling in her .

Comment

Hi akla,
      Thank you for posting!

I'm afraid I don't know the Medicare code you're looking for but if you have any of your bills from doctors or hospitals or clinics lying around, it might be on there, usually at the top of the page where you'll find something saying "Code." There's a numeric code for every diagnosis, and multifocal motor neuropathy probably has one. It's used for billing purposes. It's the hospital's business to find that code, however. At least I've never heard that the patient is expected to know it.

It's too bad about your niece. I've heard that COVID-19 can affect the brain but I believe that it's mainly a brain fog that people experience. I found this about it:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Working...
      X