Vinegar Reduced My Seizures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Firehorse,

When I was taking Depakote just like you I lost a lot of weight. I later found out that Depakote can cause anorexia where a person can either gain or lose weight do to the med. If you want to find out the right med to take have you Dr. do a DNA test on you. All they have to do is draw some blood and get some salvia from your mouth, this is sent to the lab where the Drs. can see the amount of enzymes in a persons liver along with their body chemistry and then they can match that up to the best seizure med for a person with the least side effect. When I had the DNA test done they found out I was drug resistant and that's when I started using cbd (med. marijuana) and the vinegar and since then things have been much better. Wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Comment

Hi Folks,

Just another update for you since this virus broke out and there's more stress the apple cider vinegar with mother still is doing well for me. From Jan-June 3, 2020 only 25 seizures. That may seem like a lot to some of you but I used to have 10 or more seizures a month before the start of vinegar. As I mentioned give it a try if you find that your seizure meds aren't helping much. Wishing all of you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue
      Last edited by Porkette; 06-03-2020, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to update you and let you know the vinegar is working well since January 2020 through Dec. 14, 2020 I've only had 67 seizure and many of them were aura seizures. It's a lot better than having over 120 seizures like I have had in the past. Most of the seizures I have are absence and since I started using the vinegar I've only had about 4-5 complex partial seizures. Wishing all of you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue
        Last edited by Porkette; 12-15-2020, 10:13 AM.

Comment

((((((Sue)))))) ~

This is such good news! I am so happy to hear from you again!

I have followed your journey all of these years, and I know the challenges you confronted with various AEDs. And here is a simple, easy, inexpensive way to manage your seizures. I am grateful that it works so well for you, and I pray that it will continue to do so.

Blessings to you ~

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
          Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your kinds and caring words. It is wonderful to hear from you also. I found after taking a DNA test and finding I was drug resistant to start the cbd (med. marijuana) and that
            has helped a lot also but when I was using the vinegar to try and lose weight and the seizures decreased I did some research and found a video on YouTube where a girl started using the
            vinegar and she hasn't had a single seizure since she began using it. Also the vinegar is a excellent disinfectant if you run out of cleaning supplies.
            I wish you only the Best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Comment

Working...
            X