Do you remember me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lor View Post
    I started coming in the 80's but haven't been here in along time.
    yes i do i think

Comment

Hi lor.. i do remember you. i do not get on computer much these days mself but i am always happy to try and catch up when i do make it online. i usully posted in emotional support after there was not anyone posting in neuropathy much.aND DAUGHTERIMPROVEDAFTER BEING PUT ON lYRICA FOR HER SEIZURS. oops sorry.

please tell us more about yourself these days . i sure miss being online and hearing from people that i feel are friends more than being online people with illness.

Comment

coup,chers,vivi,edgewood,lara,rocky

Comment

dazed and confused was one girl along with the rock a guy

Comment

20 years ago ha ha

Comment

It’s hard to use this forum on an iPhone, which is all I use anymore.

Comment

I’m Sandy Howe Vandeventer on facebook.

Comment

Hi Sandy, Did I meet you here or on FB
                  Lorraine (lor)

Comment

Dropping in to say a quick hiya after the group texting I was included in on. Sorry I have not been going to the medical boards like I once did. FB sort of stole the uses of the boards.

Now that I had a successful surgery in 2012 I thankfully have remained seizure free. That doesn't stop me from going to symposiums intended for professionals up in my area to keep up on research.

Hope y'all are doing good.

--Travis

Comment

Lor, yes I remember you. I've been out for awhile myself. How wonderful to visit with everyone.
                      Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
                      Helen Keller
                      See my story at
                      www.strongsvillebiblefellowship.org
                      Go to "Personal Stories" then to
                      "He Calls Me His Friend"

Comment

I think I did ��
                        Lorraine (lor)

Comment

Hi Gang,

I haven't been on here in awhile because I haven't seen any activity. I sure miss all of you but things are going pretty good. I found taking 2 Tablespoons of apple cider
                          vinegar with mother in it reduced my seizures really good. The only bad thing that's happened is I got lyme disease this summer but I'm doing much better. I miss all of you.
                          I wish all of you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Comment

@lor
                            You met me here.
                            Last edited by sandinmyears; 03-25-2021, 06:14 AM. Reason: Adding a name to who the message is for

Comment

I just came back after a number of years also. I have always been Headspin. I have gone through some challenges over the past few years, so I have not been on my computer. I remember everybody here. I hope you can recall me.
                              Craig Sheffield - Epilepsy, Chronic Pain (Shoulder, Back, Joint Hyper-mobility, Chronic Migraine), Limited Mobility, Asthma, Severe Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Coma Survivor (2 week followed by full body paralysis. 2 months of PT and OT to walk again.)
                              sigpic
                              Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Comment

Originally posted by Headspin View Post
                                I just came back after a number of years also. I have always been Headspin. I have gone through some challenges over the past few years, so I have not been on my computer. I remember everybody here. I hope you can recall me.
                                Many here post on epilepsy pages at facebook.

Comment

Working...
                                X