Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My pain is enormous

Distinguished Community Member

Houghchrist - Hang in there. I have simaler problems so I can relate. As far as Abalations go, I know very litte if anything except my Gut- feeling is NOT. I have heard too many horror stories from people who have had Back procedures and the results were Never Good.
    Take care, you are in my prayers, Be GOOD to yourself. Hot soaks in the tub help, Massage, if you can get one also helps. God bless and be with you.

Alex44 AKA Skypilot Steve

2. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The pain in my lower back has been knocked down a few pain points at resting thanks to lower back injections. Not much relief at all when trying to get something done. Doc thinks that 60% resting relief is fantastic. Yeah well I still can hardly get anything done. Now that is on hold because my upper back below my neck has begun screaming at me. I suspect it is from sitting at this computer in the mornings for a bit over a year now with slouched posture. Getting MRI next wednesday of Thoracic spine and I am sure Physical therapy will be called for as now doc is telling me that based on newish symptoms he thinks it is cervical. I have been working on my posture when sitting here and still doing a bit of neck strengthening for proper posture. I attempted to do try a couple neck physical therapy exercises that I found on YouTube which sent my upper back into a full flair for days. Only did a couple, not even full reps, just some samples. This should be interesting.

4. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

I'm very sorry to hear that you're doing so poorly. I keep you in my prayers.

6. The following user says "thanks"

It would be somewhat frightening but be strong and keep the battle win today. In Jesus' name!

8. The following user says "thanks"

Hope you are in the hands of a gifted, holistic therapist. Been in and out of here since the nineties and know your journey has been long. The cervical and lumbar spine are shot and the thorax has been carrying the load. Is it any wonder if is totally honked off? Geesh. Fibro on top of it. I was diagnosed in 76 when it was Fibrocytis and way too many "doctors" thought it was a garbage dx. This journey isn't for the weak, eh?

10. The following user says "thanks"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12