Program next week in Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Program next week in Illinois

I am presenting a dinner program on Thursday March 29 for the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation on Finding Better Days with MS in the Chicago area. Please see attached flyer for information. Dinner and parking are free. This is NOT a drug company talk but sharing of things that can make mS more bearable and easier to live with. I hope to see you there.

NMSEAM Program Oak Lawn IL Flyer for web.jpg

Good job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherie View Post
      I am presenting a dinner program on Thursday March 29 for the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation on Finding Better Days with MS in the Chicago area. Please see attached flyer for information. Dinner and parking are free. This is NOT a drug company talk but sharing of things that can make mS more bearable and easier to live with. I hope to see you there.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4904[/ATTACH]
      I am sure this is one meeting that will give real information without selling something. Good program plan.
      Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

Comment

I like the title. It a topic that is probably of interest and use to everyone with MS. Hope it goes well and is well attended!
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

I am on hold with the Foundation as I type this. "There are well over a hundred already signed up for the program", they tell me and still 5 days to RSVP. I am excited!

Comment

Wow! This is terrific!

Comment

Great news Cherie!
              Virginia

Comment

I so much wish some of you were in the area and we could meet face to face. I will keep you posted on where I will be next.

Comment

Working...
                X