Essay:Losing friends and family due to Stiff Person Syndrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Essay:Losing friends and family due to Stiff Person Syndrome

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

I found this essay and it’s thought provoking. Friends do fade, except friends of the heart.

I have to work harder to maintain friendships . It’s so easy to not reach out. And so hard to be around people. Stiff Person Syndrome causes painful muscle contractions and neuropathy when I experience any positive or negative emotion. The lack of GABA causes the body to not be able to clamp down on muscle tension. Bizarre
    Last edited by Sunshine; 03-02-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
      I have to work harder to maintain friendships . It’s so easy to not reach out. And so hard to be around people. Stiff Person Syndrome causes painful muscle contractions and neuropathy when I experience any positive or negative emotion. The lack of GABA causes the body to not be able to clamp down on muscle tension. Bizarre
      Digital communication can make these issues easier to some extent. For me at least i.e email, text, cell phone,Skype.
      Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
      My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Working...
      X