Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Febuary Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Smile

:) Andy brought me a box of chocolates, a vase with red roses and babies breath and a beautiful card with a hand written note. I feel really blessed. I bought myself a pumpkin cheesecake. Jeanie :)

2. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

I've never heard of a pumpkin cheesecake, but it sounds delicious!!!

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Frog42's Avatar

Poor Howie, you should get one!

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

6. The following 7 users say "thanks"

They have a deli section at the Food Lion where I shop, but I've never seen that. I wish I could get it.

8. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Community Member

To whoever said the Olympics is only on one channel, it is actually on at least 4 channels: NBC, NBCSN, CNBC, and The Olympic Channel. You can watch most of the day.
    Last edited by Ikoiko; 02-15-2018 at 10:06 AM.

10. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Frog42's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They have a deli section at the Food Lion where I shop, but I've never seen that. I wish I could get it.
    Are the deli and bakery combined? Are you looking in the right section?

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

12. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Cool

Yes, they are combined. I'll look closer next time. If they don't have it, I'll tell them you said to start making them....or else!

14. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Smile

:) Don't waste time looking for pumpkin cheesecake, it is not too good. It was frozen.

Today I had my hair done, then went to the DMV. I took the letter from the state medical board saying I did not have to take the test. I also had my passport, birth certificate, SS card and two bills showing my address. I did not need all of them just my current license, the eye doctor form , the letter, and my insurance card. A miracle happened, I got an 8 year license for $54.00.

It is such a relief to not have to take the driving test every year. I have taken it about 5 times and the handicap one makes you do every thing three times. It was a lot of stress. I'm sure the trooper who gave me the last one put something in the computer that made it possible for me not to have to take it. He commented that he did not think he could have parked my big van inside the cones three times without hitting one. I asked him to put something in the computer so maybe I would not have to test every year. Since then I have not had to take it.

I then stopped and had my nails done. Now I am worn out but resting. That school shooting was close to us and they are doing news about it all day here. So sad. Jeanie :)

16. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

Jeanie, what do I have to do to not take the test too?

18. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie Z View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    :) Don't waste time looking for pumpkin cheesecake, it is not too good. It was frozen.

Today I had my hair done, then went to the DMV. I took the letter from the state medical board saying I did not have to take the test. I also had my passport, birth certificate, SS card and two bills showing my address. I did not need all of them just my current license, the eye doctor form , the letter, and my insurance card. A miracle happened, I got an 8 year license for $54.00.

It is such a relief to not have to take the driving test every year. I have taken it about 5 times and the handicap one makes you do every thing three times. It was a lot of stress. I'm sure the trooper who gave me the last one put something in the computer that made it possible for me not to have to take it. He commented that he did not think he could have parked my big van inside the cones three times without hitting one. I asked him to put something in the computer so maybe I would not have to test every year. Since then I have not had to take it.

I then stopped and had my nails done. Now I am worn out but resting. That school shooting was close to us and they are doing news about it all day here. So sad. Jeanie :)
    Jeanie, I'm sorry to hear the school shooting was near you. I was following the news about it this morning and even saw the shooter in court. How tragic and terrifying!
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

20. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast