Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow I found a great vegan link

Bookmarked and perused

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

((((((Chris)))))) ~

There must be a gazillion vegetarian/vegan recipe websites and blogs on the web. I just type the ingredient, eg. green beans, or beets, and "vegan recipe," and Google does the rest.

We've been using Vegenaise for years, as well as the delicious Follow Your Heart dressings:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Read labels always on everything you buy, paying particular attention to sodium, fat, carbohydrate, and sugar content.

4 grams of sugar equals 1 teaspoon.

Generally oils and butter have the same fat content (100%), except that oils are plant based. If you aren't avoiding dairy, I recommend using Ghee, which is clarified butter and has half the fat content of oils and butter.

Avoid soft drinks, including diet soft drinks. Diet soft drinks actually can cause weight gain. Plus artificial sweeteners can cause health problems. Your best bet is always water. And plenty of it to flush out your liver and kidneys.

It's great that you are researching healthy nutrition, and I wish you success in discovering how fantastic healthy food tastes.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Working...
    X