No announcement yet.

Keep Moving check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still swimming every day and walking more since PT started.

Comment

Still swimming daily unless doc appt interferes here and there. Walking more with rollator, less use of w/chair.
      Think IVIG and PT are helping this...

Comment

Swam 1/2 mile, plus 50 yards, 27 minute workout including covering the pool.
        The biggest challenge is the side effect of the Lactulose which treats the Baclofen side effect and causes the abdomen to swell painfully with gas.

Comment

glad you are still able to move. I know you are not taking it for granted. hope to check in again perhaps

Comment

Have been swimming 1/2 mile every day except IVIG day. Even in pain, still able to swim...The SPS pain si sometimes overwhelming emotionally and physically.

Comment

SPS has been kicking my butt, but I still swim nearly every day. Then rest....
              It is so hard to cope with such remarkable pain and loss...Trying hard. Embroidery takes my mind off of the negative worrying...

Comment

I still swim 1/2 mile a day unless there is a doc visit. Have to swim very early before DH goes to work.

Comment

Still swimming 1/2 mile daily before DH goes to work. However, the disease has created dysmotility of the GI tract, necessitating 2x weekly warm water enemas, which nixes out swimming for the day. So, I swim 3 to 5 times a week depending on dr visits as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine 2 View Post
                    Still swimming 1/2 mile daily before DH goes to work. However, the disease has created dysmotility of the GI tract, necessitating 2x weekly warm water enemas, which nixes out swimming for the day. So, I swim 3 to 5 times a week depending on dr visits as well.
                    And this continues. SPS has been getting worse, and not responding well to IVIG. Will try again this week and hoping. What a terrible disease.

Comment

Working...
                    X