No announcement yet.

Keep Moving check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I swam 20 minutes 603 yards AND I took off the covers alone— yesterdays IVIG and maybe yesterdays Ativan has lessened my leg issues by 25%

AM mostly using the rollator today.

Comment

Today I swam 20 minutes 666 yards and did just fine. Even mildly kicked with the better leg.

Rough day with SPS though.. . I am so tired of feeling like I am going down an elevator all day long. And feeling like there is zero energy in my muscles.

Comment

I swam 20 minutes today, 603 yards. DH did the cover for me. So far, so good.

Comment

Today I swam 20 minutes, 693 yards. So far so good.

Comment

At 6:30 a.m. I swam 20 minutes, 603 yards. I have been moving the better leg in a light kick lately because otherwise the legs sink, which stresses the lower back during freestyle...DH took off the pool cover...then went to a doc appt., stopped at produce stand, and resting the stiffness now...

This disease makes me feel crazy...so many weird events with muscle stiffness...

Comment

on March 12, 14 and today I swam 20 minutes, 603 yards. It feels so good to be in the water. As soon as am in, the sensation of the water reduces the pain in my skin and it diverts attention away from stiffness if its not intense.

Comment

Today I swam 666 yards in 20 minutes and it felt wonderful to float. A nice oasis in a day full of pain,the usual (as of late) pain...

Comment

Today I swam 603 yards in 20 minutes. Really want to swim longer, but not taking the chance yet. Maybe in a couple of weeks

Comment

Today I swam 666 yards in 20 minutes, in the light rain and 62F air. Since tomorrow is IVIG and Thursday is the urogram, no swim for me. Just as well ; Those mornings are going to be chilly.

Comment

Yesterday’s activities:

Woke up to two spasms one at 12;30 am and one at 5:35 that wouldn’t stop so took Ativan so i could do Urogram at 8 am on Thursday. GOod judgment.

Wednesday was IVIG all day long and I had a brief spasm after.

I attribute it to the smoldering UTI. Message Neuro for advice...

TOday I swam 666 yards 21 minutes. SO far so good. The side effects of Baclofen are making me feel like I am spinning and going up and down on a carousel—not fun.

Comment

Today swim 603 yards in 20 minutes. Rest of day is resting, getting ready for the Cystoscopy in a.m., dealing with the illnesses and med side effects as always, 24/7.

Comment

Today I swam 20 minutes, 666 yards.

Comment

Today I swam 666 yards 20 minutes. Tomorrow have early appt with swallow expert to help me improve the swallow . Its always something with this disease.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
                              Today I swam 666 yards in 20 minutes and it felt wonderful to float. A nice oasis in a day full of pain,the usual (as of late) pain...
                              I love floating in the ocean. So serene. My happy place.

ANN
                              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

((((((Sunshine)))))) ~

How was your appointment today? Did you get some helpful pointers to improving your swallowing?

Sending healing energy your way ~

Love & Light,

Rose
                                Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Working...
                                X