Man reverses ALS symptoms with Coconut Oil‏

ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) is considered to be a fatal disease, and the average survival is 3 years from the diagnosis. However, traditional medicine offers a solution to those suffering from this diesease. Read this amazing story of a man who reversed his symptoms by drinking coconut oil only.

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), commonly known as ‘Lou Gehrig’s Disease,’ or motor neuron disease, is a progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects the nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord.

This disease was the cause of death of a Yankee captain who died in 1941 when he was 38, and it was just 2 years after he had been diagnosed, at the very beginning of his career.

This disease is characterized by muscle spasticity, rapid progressive weakness caused by the muscle atrophy, difficulties in speaking, swallowing, and breathing.Statistics says that ALS is the most common of the five motor neuron diseases.

Motor neurons go from the brain to the spinal cord and continue to the muscles in the body. In ALS the progressive degeneration of the motor neurons eventually leads to their death. When the motor neurons die, the brain loses its ability to initiate and control muscle movements.

When the voluntary muscle action is progressively affected, the patients diagnosed with this disease become totally paralyzed in the later stages. “A-myo-trophic” has its roots in the Greek language. “A” stands for no or negative, “Myo” means muscle, and “Trophic” is the Greek word for nourishment, which equals to No muscle nourishment.

Patients diagnosed with ASL, Alzheimers, dementia, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s experience brain cell death to some degree. This comes to the insuline activity of stopping the brain cells from receiving glucose, which is their main energy source. And the cells die without a powerful source of energy.

At this point coconut has its five minutes of fame. It has been shown to play a vital role in such treatments. This oil contains medium chain tri-glycerides (MCT), which the liver later processes and metabolizes into ketones. Ketones go through the blood barrier and provide alternative fuel for the brain cells.

Butch Machlan is an American and today he lives in Mexico City. He was diagnosed with ALS in 2008. The first symptoms showed in 2007, which made him suspect that he could possibly have the same disease as his mother, who died after suffering for 8 years.

Tracking his symptoms and consulting his doctors, he had to face the fact that he had only 3 years left.He compared the degeneration to that of his mother and he found that he was suffering from the same pattern over the same timescale.

In the late 2009, Butch started taking coconut every day, and today he says that the symtoms have reversed thanks to the coconut oil. In the video below you will learn more about his story, and the story of other people suffering from this brain degenerative disease. They all started taking coconut oil (raw and organic), and they all offer amazing stories of their improvement.

Machlan explained, “I credit my success (so far) to a daily regiment of 9 tablespoons of coconut oil and a crystal type magnesium chloride and water mixture. I know these things have caused the improvements because I started tracking my progression in March of 2008 when I started the diagnosis process.

I did this because I wanted to be able to compare my progression with that of my mother’s. Our progression was almost the same until several months after starting the CO and MC. And, little by little the positive changes happened.”

Nine tablespoons a day are a high dose, and doctors and experts suggest that you should start with a tablespoon or two until the body gets used to the oil, because sometimes the digestive system can not tolerate the coconut oil.

It has anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties and if not carefully managed, it can result in extreme detoxification, and some people end up allergic to the oil. You should not worry about this, just make sure you make a step at a time, probably even a teaspoon a day with the meals.

Machlan uses the oil topically to improve the muscle movement and reduce the muscle and joint pain, saying “I massage coconut oil on my body two times a day, once in the morning after my shower, and just before bed. It stains the sheets, but they clean. At times I’ve stopped doing this for several days just to see what would happen.

Each time I felt more pain in my joints and muscles, and I didn’t sleep as well at night. The reason I started doing the massaging was because in one of my research modes I read body builders and weight lifters massage coconut oil on to help their muscles. After suggesting the massaging to the doctor with the daughter who has ALS he sent me the following: Taking the coconut oil orally gets to the mitochondria in the nerve cells.

New research reveals that ALS not only involves the mitochondria of the nerve cells but also the mitochondria of the muscle cells. So by massaging the oil it is absorbed through the skin and goes right into the muscle cell mitochondria.”

His great effort amazed the doctors all around the world, and now his doctors have decided to give him a knee replacement for long standing previous knee issue. Before he started using the oil, the operation had been deemed not to be viable.

As time goes by, doctors are even more amazed with his success. Today, coconut oil is considered to be an important remedy for Alzheimer’s, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, and autism. Experts are conducting a number of studies to determine each of its benefits.

Butch Machlan still uses natural methodsa to improve his life. Today he says, “Now my ALS has apparently stopped its progression… and, now I’m trying to improve the nerves and muscles in my affected leg by continuing my diet, and by adding 3000 mg’s daily of salmon oil to get Omega-3.

I also exercise for approximately 90 minutes 5 days per week at the local PowerPlate gym. The neurologists still look at me like I’m one of the walking dead, but they also say I could live another 10+ years.”

http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/man-...-oil%E2%80%8F/