Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: OT November Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member BBS1951's Avatar

I am not sure how I missed these posts yesterday. But let me say Agate, I too am so sorry for your loss of a lifelong friend. He sounds like he was an amazing man, unrecognized or not.

Jeanie, that van has Had a very storied existence the past couple of years. And I know what you mean bout feeling dependent on others. I am brand new to the dependency game since May.

Ann, for some reason I cannot recall what happened to get PT? This is the story of my life since starting high dose muscle relaxers: memory loss.

2. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member BBS1951's Avatar

Also Jeanie, might you have sleep apnea and not know it? That causes excess drowsiness and sleeping throughout the day

4. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Oh, Agate, I'm so sorry for your loss. As we age, every loss is felt more, as we have fewer and fewer "real life" friends around.
    ...I am not a doctor nor medical professional, and don't pretend to be one, here... :o

6. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Pegakafarmgirl's Avatar

Joanie,, I am so sorry for the loss, of your ex,, saddens a person,, just knowing that are no longer amongst us,,

keep the memories,,they would like that,,

Cold in the mid/west you too Cat ?,, like 15 degrees for the actual high,, wind/chill 7,, to early for this yet !!,, ,we got the fields turned black {disked},, now we wait in 3 weeks, I play cook, for the deer hunters,,

later,, group hug >> {{{{{{ hugs}}}}}}
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

Peg

8. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Smile

:) Peg an email I sent you was returned undeliverable. I don't send a lot of things forward anymore. It is too much effort. I try not to stay in front of the computer as long. I am reading less of the news as it is depressing.

BBS I do not think I have sleep apnea. Now that I can only sleep on my back I don't even snore. Jeanie :)

10. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jeanie, I don't mean to alarm you but you can have sleep apnea without knowing it. It isn't necessarily connected with snoring.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

12. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

Joan,
    So very sorry to hear about your ex.

Jeannie,
    That van is not treating you well at all lately.

Anyone in the Brea, CA or Thousand Oaks, CA areas? I just got word this afternoon that the MS Foundation has scheduled programs with me as their speaker for the 5th and 6th of December respectively in those places.

We drove to Northern NH today for our homeowner's meetings throughout the day tomorrow. There is a skim coat of snow here with icy patches all over and temps in the teens with high winds today. Supposed to get down into single digits tonight and hit a high of 20 tomorrow but be sunny and calm.

14. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Agate, I am truly sorry to hear about your ex husband's death. I think that everyone knows how well my second husband and I get along and this is a real fear of mine. I know I will be very, very upset if anything should happen to him. Our very long and nice and funny conversations are something that I look forward to. It will take you awhile to go through this. I know you share a rich history of children with him.

I have been having computer problems. Actually, not my computer, but that pop-up that states that I should call Microsoft immediately. It also threatens me if I turn my computer off. It completely locks up and this time it is a voice that is talking to me. I turn it off manually since that is the only way I can. It happened on Edge which is my main browser. So I went to Internet Explorer, which worked about 20 to 30 minutes and it happened there. I am now on Google Chrome.

It has been cool here and I have not been feeling good since Monday night. I went to the Doctor Monday. It was a late appointment and by the time I got my flu shot it was about 4:45, then I came home and shortly after gave my Rebif shot. It wasn't long before I took the headache and then had chills throughout the night. Felt really bad Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I am better today and went out for awhile.

The weather is very cool here. In the 40s.
    Virginia

16. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Virginia, I got that same popup that says "don't turn it off". So what did I do? Turned it off immediately. Waited about 5 minutes, turned it back on, and no problems. I don't trust ANYTHING like that online.
    Roswell was a gift.

18. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb

((((((Virginia)))))) ~

The Microsoft Alert is a scam.

I found this, which looks rather complicated:

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove...ng-alert-scam/

And, here's what Microsoft suggests:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...5-af93baeb7205

I hope this works for you.

So sorry for your flu shot reaction. Hope you continue to feel better each day.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

20. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast