Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tired and needing sleep!

Community Member

Default Tired and needing sleep!

Hey all,I am so tired and i aint sleeping good.And my nerves have been really really bad lately I have been having anxitey attacks.I just wish I could get a good night sleep.But I cant.And it is waring me down.I am so tired I have been getting haedaches for the past 4 days.All I want to do is cry.Everything hurts.And I just dont know what to do anymore.I have tired different sleep meds but NOTHING helps.IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!Does anyone have any ideas of something to help me.I fill like i am never ever going to get a good night sleep ever again.

Community Member

Hi Ima - I replied to your post, like this one, but in a different thread/forum yesterday... I cannot find it now, this place is huge [its great tho]

Anyhow, I want you to know someone read it... wherever it is.

And, that I don't sleep much either. And, lately, sleep or no sleep, I am terribly sleepy most of the time, nodding off for 10 mins, never sleeping more than 2 or 3 hours...

I made a friend of you too - in Profile. I hope thats ok. I just relate to your troubles.

are you a chronic Pain type too?

Community Member

Yes I am a chronic pain type too.Thanks for being freinds.

Distinguished Community Member

Forgive me hon, I'm old and forgetful. Have you said whether or not you have seen a doctor about this? If you haven't could you? I know that if you don't have insurance you may be putting off going. But I'd hope you would go. I hate for anyone to always be feeling bad. Lack of sleep can cause a lot of things, depression is one of them when you feel so bad all the time.

So can you tell me have you seen a doctor? I surely hope you will if you haven't yet.
    My neck stays so sore from dropping off to sleep sitting up. I went from Wednesday night in bed until Sunday before I went back to bed. I spent all that time in a recliner. nodding off and on.

And here I was thinking my sleeping had finally improved. Yeah but not for any good reasons tho.

Good luck with yours
    Last edited by joy; 04-18-2012 at 12:16 AM.

Community Member

Yes i have seen a doctor about this.I have took many different sleeping meds they dont help.I take something for depression and my anxeity.And then I have pain meds when i need them.I just cant find anything that helps me to sleep.

Sorry I know that happens sometimes. There are times I may go to bed 3xa week myself. I don't always sleep tho. I hope things get better for you. Other days I can sit in recliner for days and nod off. I just found out why yesterday that I hve been doing it. Awesome kidney infection plus terrible allergies. My eyes were almost as gumy sticky as when I had pink eyes as a kid. not nice at all.

Community Member

hi Joy. Is this sleep problem more severe lately, or has it been that way all year? for years?

Anyway, I am finding that some of my weakness and "awesome terrible fatigue" lately might have something to do with BMs [bowel movements] - the cold wet weather got me a bit depressed, I was eating more to cope and perhaps just out of boredom, and that means having more BMs... i should have remembered this from before... BMs cause weakness and having 3 or 4 in a day left me incapacitated.

I am going back to my starvation diet I have followed for 10 years... they say it leads to long life!! [not that I want that...]

There are other factors too, but I am just saying bowel habits might play a role

no it is not new but it did get worse with 2 blood clots in my lungs. Low oxygen. I use it at night, when I do make it to bed that is. In daytime I leave it as it is a big machine and all. I also have 2 other infections so that made it worse. But always had sleep problems of some sort. Eith way to much or days without it. always something it seems. It could be worse and now that I am retired, it doesn't matter so much to me when I do sleep.

Community Member

Sorry wrong person this is my moms account lol.I will post to you all later.
    Last edited by feelingfoggy; 04-24-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Community Member

Hey All,Fillmore I have alot of BM cause of my IBS.I also have really bad allergies. Umm I still aint feeling good.I am still having headaches.and everything.Fibro is in a flare and not happy.I am hurting all over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast